Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor

• 17-09-2019 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend driving instructor in Dooradoyle/Raheen area for my wife.

She used to drive before in Europe but for some reason she is afraid to drive now.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend driving instructor in Dooradoyle/Raheen area for my wife.

She used to drive before in Europe but for some reason she is afraid to drive now.

Thanks

I wouldnt blame for being afraid to drive as most of the general public flout the road laws daily.

Heard good things about this instructor: http://udrivelimerick.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Hi all,

Thanks

Tom O'Mahony (Shannonside)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭brane.nikic87

Great,

We will try to call them tomorrow and arange lessons.

Thank you all

Advertisement