Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mollyb & ALC's Walrus Reveal Thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Check out the ALC scores for the five songs I submitted.

ALC: 13/14
    ALC: 14/14
    ALC: 11/14
    ALC: 14/14
    ALC: 13/14

And I finished third!

Molly.:mad:

You're obviously kindred spirits. Lol. There was no one I agreed with as closely. G&R gets 3 top 3 spots from me. Pj and Homer and Banjjo had 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Suck on it Sheridan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    Suck on it Sheridan

You got 9 points for entering a video recorded last year, played on a pionola of a youtuber.

Thats 8 points more than it deserved in a category looking for stuff recorded before 1950, which your entry clearly didnt meet.

You could be a more gracious winner, knowing that sheridan only got 4 points in that round and if corrections were made he'd be ahead of you in the final table after the corrections were made. :p

:pac:

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    You got 9 points for entering a video recorded last year, played on a pionola of a youtuber.

Thats 8 points more than it deserved in a category looking for stuff recorded before 1950, which your entry clearly didnt meet.

You could be a more gracious winner, knowing that sheridan only got 4 points in that round and if corrections were made he'd be ahead of you in the final table after the corrections were made. :p

:pac:

The Entertainer was originally recorded in 1902 Keith. And we were the judges, not G&R. If there's an issue with how we judged it and you feel Sheridan deserved better you can address that to myself and ALC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I was only jibing, stop making me feel bad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    The Entertainer was originally recorded in 1902 Keith. And we were the judges, not G&R. If there's an issue with how we judged it and you feel Sheridan deserved better you can address that to myself and ALC.

origionaly composed in 1902.

Hi x :D, is the forum approved gentle slagging talk :P

So Hi Sheridan :D in this case,

Also Congrats Gnr on the win :D

And well done to Molly and ALC another fantastic warlus, this one with added German like efficiency (getting it all done in under a weeek)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Ah sure, I'm only jibing too. You deserved the victory. By the way, your Walrus is coming up next isn't it?

Did I ever tell you what a wonderful person I think you are? Easily my favourite poster on boards. I just wanted you to know.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I did say to you when I got your entry PM to watch Necro and Stu's Walrus. One Day Like This was my entry for favourite song. It was gonna take a lot to beat it for me. ;)

Yeah, but I was on holidays so I was only occasionally following their reveal. Kept the suspense going for me for longer though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Well done on the reveal, very impressive getting through it all within a week.

And congrats G&R, solid performance!

Advertisement