Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute and AH warning.

• 17-09-2019 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi I wish to dispute an AH warning I received. It was a post said in jest and in line with the back and forth between me and the poster. There was no need for a warning. I have spoken with the mod and he will not reverse.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Heavy Beast

PMs below

Date: 14/09/2019 | 20:28
    I will not reverse it

To: Ten of Swords
    Date: 14/09/2019 | 20:27
    A personal remark? Hardly. Just a joke. I doubt people are so sensitive as to get upset over this.

Anyway if you will not reverse I will need to start a dispute resolution thread I assume?

Date: 14/09/2019 | 20:25
    It was a personal remark aimed at another poster and was not acceptable.

Heavy Beast
    To: Ten of Swords
    Date: 14/09/2019 | 20:21
    I wish to discuss this warning. This was a good natured jibe in the rough and tumble nature of AH.

Date: 14/09/2019 | 14:17
    Dear Heavy Beast,

You have been warned for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

Ten of Swords

Your post:Quote: Heavy Beast
    Quote: Srameen
    Teens and Pre-Teens. -->>>>>>>

Try and think for yourself oul lad, it’ll keep senility at bay for a few more months. Ahhahahahahah alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Heavy Beast

Can I check for progress?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'll drop the CMods a note

Someone will get round to it in due course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement