Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing Slow Data speeds Eir Mobile.

Options
  • 17-09-2019 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

This is happening a few Months now & doesn't seem to be improving I Live in Laois & Work in Dublin so it's not a Location problem. I'm on same network for last 10 years Meteor/Eir . Up to 6 months ago I was getting 3G & 4G I rearly get those anymore.
    These days its usually H+ or e .

Am I on the wrong plan or is EIR doing this on purpose ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you work in a very modern building reception can be a big issue, otherwise you should nearly always be on 4G.

Check your phone isnt set to 3G preferred, then try your sim in a different phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭jrmb

I've had the same problem in Dublin 1, 2 and 8. I have normal phone coverage but no data. I rely on my personal phone and the cloud, so it's very frustrating.

Advertisement