If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl player

Options
  • 17-09-2019 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I’m interested in getting a vinyl player, budget of €100 - €200.

What would you recommend?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Hi folks, I’m interested in getting a vinyl player, budget of €100 - €200.

What would you recommend?
    Hi East Rod.

Thanks for the post.

Do you have your own amplifier and speakers you do you require a full setup?
    A full setup might be hard to achieve with the 200 Euro budget as the cheapest amp comes in at 119 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10602-cambridge-audio-topaz-am1-black-stereo-amplifier.aspx

A turntable then would come in at 99 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10241-denon-dp200usb-black-black-usb-turntable.aspx

For speakers you would be starting at the Tannoy Eclipse Mini's priced at 49 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203966-tannoy-eclipse-mini-black-speakers-per-pair.aspx

You would also require some speaker cable starting at 1.39 Euro per meter.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-900187-cambridge-audio-symphony-100-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

There is a little deal with the DP200 turntable above and a pair of Active speakers at 249 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-13690-denon-dp200-turntable-with-tibo-plus-1-1-speakers-turntable-based-system.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hi Kenny, thanks for the response! I don’t have any of the accessories so would probably need them too.

What about the Sony PSLX310BT? How would that compare? I have a few Bluetooth speakers so could connect that way?

Hi Kenny, thanks for the response! I don’t have any of the accessories so would probably need them too.

What about the Sony PSLX310BT? How would that compare? I have a few Bluetooth speakers so could connect that way?
    Hi Easy Rod.

You could indeed purchase the LX310BT and use your own bluetooth speaker.
    You would also have the option in future to build a HiFi around the 310BT if you wished.

I could offer one of these to you for £180 delivered.

Hi Easy Rod.

You would also have the option in future to build a HiFi around the 310BT if you wished.

Sounds good. Reviews on it look strong. Do you guys recommend it? Anything else worth knowing about it?

Hey Easy Rod.

Yeah the 310BT is a decent enough turntable if you want to go for a bluetooth connection.

The Sony was 5 star reviewed in What HiFi so They wouldn't be an alternative I could offer around the same price point.

Next up would be the Project Essential III Bt priced at £349
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203119-project-essential-iii-btooth-bluetooth-turntable.aspx
    Also 5 star reviewed in What HiFi

Let me know your thoughts.

• Advertisement

Sound. I’ll go for it then!

Sound. I’ll go for it then!
    No problem at all Easy Rod.

If you drop me over you contact number in a PM we can give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Hi Easy Rod.

Hi,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but am also in the market for a Turntable, and was wondering if I could also avail of this offer?
    Will actually be in Belfast next weekend so could swing by the shop to collect?

Thanks,

Kevin.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Easy Rod.

Hi,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but am also in the market for a Turntable, and was wondering if I could also avail of this offer?
    Will actually be in Belfast next weekend so could swing by the shop to collect?

Thanks,

Kevin.
    Hi Kevin,

I can offer that turntable at the discounted price for £180.

If you drop me a PM with your name, address and contact number I can create and account and hold one of these aside for you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.