Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[AITA] Partner coming home late

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Tbh in this case I would have no hesitation in getting a private investigator to explore her relationship with this person. I don’t think in doing this it spells the end of the relationship, it definitely changes things but it’s clear there is an element of suspicion and mistrust here anyway on your side. And a strong element of disrespect from her side.

No no no no. What is the upside in this? If the ops gf is putting late nights with a colleague to the detriment of her partner then why compound that with actually being the person hiring a PI (do these even exist in Ireland)

No issue at all schmoozing with clients/colleagues but when it is two people by themselves til Dawn when the guy is at home pulling his hair out it's over. Even if nothing physical has happened the gf is treating her bf like dirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Mod note:

As we're 11 page in and the OP hasn't been back in a few weeks, I think it's time to close this thread.

OP if you need it reopened, just let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement