Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of a pint in Limerick?

• 18-09-2019 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Stopped into Bobby Byrne's on O'Connell Avenue today after work for a pint of Heineken. Charged €5.10, a tad expensive I thought.

Is this price the norm for a pint of beer in Limerick nowadays?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Yup. Been that for a while now. €5.20 in some places. I'd suggest you stay well away from Dublin if you think that's expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Yup. Been that for a while now. €5.20 in some places. I'd suggest you stay well away from Dublin if you think that's expensive.
    I lived in Dublin for 3 years and recently moved back to Limerick. Price of Pint in places like Devitts (€5) and Kehoes (€5.30). As a side note these are some of the best pints you will get :).

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Treepole

Moon Dice wrote: »
    I lived in Dublin for 3 years and recently moved back to Limerick. Price of Pint in places like Devitts (€5) and Kehoes (€5.30). As a side note these are some of the best pints you will get :).

Guinness I assume and not lager/beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

Prices went to €5 for a pint of Heineken in January 2018. I was shocked so i asked the bartender and they said all the pubs in Limerick did it around the same time. Had been €4.80 most places before that.

The only beers i know that are €5 or less, in most places are Smithwicks (Red), Beamish and Guinness

Advertisement