Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N3 inbound 9ish this morning

• 19-09-2019 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what happened this morning, N3 inbound was massively backed up and crawling. When I eventually got to the problem there was a tanker type truck in the middle lane with an unmarked Garda car with flashing lights behind it. That in itself would make sense but what didn't was a SUV half in the middle lane and half in the outer lane but pointing the wrong way. Didn't look to have been in a collision.

It was between the hospital and the m50 roundabout so I've no idea how the SUV was going the wrong way given there's a concrete barrier in the middle of the road.

Anyone hear what it was? Added a good 10 minutes to my journey this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,391 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

10 mins, omg.

I'd say it was in fact, a collision. SUV travelling in same direction changes lane in the tanker's blindspot, gets turned around for its trouble. Low damage, high disruption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

10 minutes on to a 25 minute journey is a lot ;)

SUV didn't look damaged, that's what perplexed me

Advertisement