Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allow me to set "My Forums" as my primary landing page

Options
  • 19-09-2019 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. Long time boardsie here.

I come here to read updates on transport and infrastructure project, dabble in weather forecasting, hear about developments related to EVs, and get advice on fixing up my campervan.

What I'm not interested in is the boring sexism and racism prevalent in After Hours and Current Affairs.

But everytime I load up boards.ie, there it is, inescapable slapping me in the face.

So: please allow users to set the "My Forums" tab as their default homepage for boards.ie, and perhaps even to hide tabs like "Latest posts" or "Trending".

Not only do I have no interest in the content of these tabs, but they actively make me not want to participate in the forums that I am interested in. This simple feature would make a world of difference.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement