If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Remote

Options
  • 19-09-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there,

I purchased a TV from richersounds and the LG rmeote is now broken. It turns up the volume only.

Please advise how I return or recieve a new one.

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Pikey wrote: »
    Hi there,

I purchased a TV from richersounds and the LG rmeote is now broken. It turns up the volume only.

Regards
    Hi Pikey.

Sorry to hear of an issue with your remote.

If you could email our service guys on Service@Richersounds.ie with your full name and address along with the issue and they will look into this for you.

Remotes are not always cover by warranty due to wear and tear but the service guys will have a better idea if this is the case or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Pikey

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi Pikey.

If you could email our service guys on Service@Richersounds.ie with your full name and address along with the issue and they will look into this for you.

Remotes are not always cover by warranty due to wear and tear but the service guys will have a better idea if this is the case or not.
    Many thanks will do.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi Pikey.

Many thanks will do.
    No problem at all Pikey.

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi Pikey.

Many thanks will do.
    No problem at all Pikey.
    I sent an email off and still have no reply some 5 days later

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi there,

Regards
    Hi Pikey.

Many thanks will do.
    No problem at all Pikey.
    I sent an email off and still have no reply some 5 days later
    Hi Pikey.

Sorry about this, I have checked the service email and I don't see an email from you.  Can I confirm you have sent it to the correct one  service@richersounds.ie.  Actually if you just pm me your details I will pass them on personally

Regards Stephen  

• Advertisement

Email and PM sent.

Email and PM sent.
    Thanks Pikey, we'll get this looked at for you asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭darth_maul

Snipped by Mod

darth_maul wrote: »
    If your in a hurry LG replacement remote can be picked up in argos, or here next day https://www.satworld.ie/remote-control-lg-led-lcd-plasma-tv-rm-l930.html
    Thanks darth_maul, we also sell replacement remotes!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

darth_maul,

Appreciate the helpful intent but  queries are for RS to answer,  opinion/advice from Boardies is inappropriate, links to third party sites allowed only when seeking a price match. A quick run through the Charter will explain.

Ritz.

• Advertisement

The Ritz wrote: »
    darth_maul,

Appreciate the helpful intent but  queries are for RS to answer,  opinion/advice from Boardies is inappropriate, links to third party sites allowed only when seeking a price match. A quick run through the Charter will make  explain.

Ritz.
    Thanks Ritz!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.