Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supercarwash.ie

• 19-09-2019 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever use http://supercarwash.ie/services/ on the Ennis Road (beside the Shamrock Chinese restaurant) for a car-wash or complete valet?

Thinking of treating the motor to a makeover and hoping to read a few reviews first.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’ve used the car wash near Fairgreen before and they do a great job. Mulgrave street. That was just for a basic wash.

Had considered going in to the place mentioned but queue was long. I’ve used a place with the same name in Newmarket and they did an amazing job. Not sure if related.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,274 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I normally wash/polish my own car but had the mini valet plus done by them out in the Delta retail park last year during the summer hose pipe ban. Could not fault the job they did for €50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

bazz26 wrote: »
    I normally wash/polish my own car but had the mini valet plus done by them out in the Delta retail park last year during the summer hose pipe ban. Could not fault the job they did for €50.

I always wash and polish mine too, in order to avoid scratches and lacquer swirls from electric polishers, but I presently have a nagging back issue, so I'd be happy to let someone reliable do the donkey work until such time as I'm up to doing it again. I wouldn't trust just anyone with the job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

There is 2 car wash places in the dock road
    One in Centra and one further out at the Texaco garage

Advertisement