Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone credit

Options
  • 19-09-2019 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I'm a relatively new user to Vodafone. I usually top up online because it's so handy and quick. Unfortunately I ran out from data allowance and then credit so I had no choice but to top up with the Vodafone pay as you go line. It was my first time and because of that I was transferred to a representative. All went well with the top up. Towards the end of the call he said something about every 30 days. I didn't know what he said. I asked him to repeat and I still couldn't make out what he was saying so I just said yes. I presumed he was talking about one of the Vodafone offers that I'm already signed up to. I was in a rush as well and just wanted it done with.

There's something in my mind thinking what if he asked me for a direct debit every 30 days. He did say I will get a message beforehand. Can Vodafone do that? Do they generally ask that? I really don't want that option because I genuinely eat up credit before the 30 day mark. Will take a wait and see approach?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Have you registered with My Vodafone? You can manage recurring top ups in the portal so check that first to see if they have a recurring charge on your card. If it can't be deleted then contact them again to remove the recurrence.

Which plan are you on and whats your data calls texts usage per month?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

If you agreed to something that you are not sure of, the best thing to do is to call them or live chat with them. Ask them what was changed/added to your account on your last call. If you wait and see, it may end up costing you a couple of euro depending on what the change was.

Advertisement