Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Recommendations Thread 3.0

Options
1485486487488489491»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

it does seem that customers have to promote contain to other users. ;)

Prime and Netflix have good stuff but as mentioned above the UI is muck.

Thumbs up and thumbs down have no affect on my profile, tagging stuff I’m not interested in has no affect either. And on Prime, the thumbs up and down show for every episode even when I’ve already selected it. I thought it was to rate each episode but clicking up just unlikes a show.

There will never be any improvements though because only a massive loss of subscribers citing the UI as the reason would be the only way it would change and that won’t happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,594 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The creator mentioned Misfits in the Empire interview. I don’t remember exactly what he said but something like it is one of the inspirations and a comparison with MISFITS was inevitable because it is regular British people with powers but MISFITS is more of a comedy, while this is a serious superhero show.

I’m looking forward to this. Read a brief spoiler free review about it.

I watched the first episode of SUPACELL.

It is really good.

There are a few characters (Tazor and his gang, and other “yutes”) that I couldn’t understand at all because of the accents and slang.

Subtitles kept appearing randomly even though the option was OFF. I would go to English SDH and back to OFF and they’d stop showing however where ever a song was playing in the background they’d turn back on. Captions were also appearing whenever there was a sign.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,477 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Scavengers reign is absolutely mesmeric and amazing. Highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Just finished Ripley, absolutely superb TV

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LilacNails

The troubled Maggie Cole - Dawn French is the main character, darkish, comedy drama.

She gets interviewed on a radio station about the history of her small local community but ends up getting drunk and basically spills the gossips on everyone in the village - few twists, not all is what it seems to be!

GGood easy watch, def recommend it.

Advertisement