Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Churchlands Delgany Development

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 El Guerrouj88

The "future development" is due to be a 3 sided (with green space in middle facing out towards the 4 bed Bellevue houses sold in latest phase) block of ground floor apartments with duplexes on top - so 3 storeys in total.

The main entrance is still due to be the school side in time when all completed - I believe the Delgany Glen entrance might end up only being pedestrian access or maybe 1 way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 arseblog

Just looking at the last couple of houses in this phase - they look great.

Is that future development confirmed ? And how are people finding the Churchlands houses - good standard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 teachmehowtodoit

Hey folks, we are seriously considering buying a terraced house in this development and I'd love to know how the soundproofing in these homes is. In our current apartment, I can hear all my 3 different neighbours talking and moving around whenever they are at home, which drives me a bit mad, and I'd hate to experience this after paying the current extorsion prices in the area.

I assumed that newly built modern houses were amazingly soundproofed, but I've heard some acquaintances complaining about this aspect of their brand-new A3/A2 pricey homes in other developments.

I'd appreciate any other feedback too, please!

Advertisement