Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tp link recommendation

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I have all my PC and Xbox running off wired power adapters and they work perfectly. Get the full speed of our line no problem.

These are the ones I have: https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9156900/Trail/searchtext%3Epowerline+adaptor.htm

I think it's better to get the ones with the passhrough as you don't lose a socket that way.

I think how your wiring in the house is set up can affect them so them worknig perfectly for me doesn't guarantee they'll work perfectly for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I have all my PC and Xbox running off wired power adapters and they work perfectly. Get the full speed of our line no problem.

These are the ones I have: https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9156900/Trail/searchtext%3Epowerline+adaptor.htm

I think it's better to get the ones with the passhrough as you don't lose a socket that way.

I think how your wiring in the house is set up can affect them so them worknig perfectly for me doesn't guarantee they'll work perfectly for you.

Shure I'll try the above anyway,thanks mickeroo

Yea. The wiring in my house is ancient and those adapter yokes don't work. My WiFi gets the same speed anyway as my rubbish internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I have these adapters. They work fine, but every so often they drop the connection. It's the adapters themselves as I have checked my broadband and it was fine.

Advertisement