Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re loan application

Options
  • 20-09-2019 11:56am

I applied for a loan Thursday last over the phone and was told if I got approval I would get a text message in 5 working days stating what documents I need to submit to my local branch. I have not heard anything, not text message nor email. Its been 5 full working days since my application. Is there any way to check the status of it? I don't have a reference number, but the email address I provided is the same as my username here at gmail. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

denartha wrote: »
    I applied for a loan Thursday last over the phone and was told if I got approval I would get a text message in 5 working days stating what documents I need to submit to my local branch. I have not heard anything, not text message nor email. Its been 5 full working days since my application. Is there any way to check the status of it? I don't have a reference number, but the email address I provided is the same as my username here at gmail. 
    Hi denartha, 

Thanks  for getting in touch with us here on Boards today. 

Loan applications are assessed on a case by case basis, due to this time-frames can vary. Updates are sent by email, so please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders also. 

If you would like an update on the status of your application it would be necessary to link in with our Lending Team on 0818 200 334, one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement