Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classic rugby jersey thread deleted

Options
  • 20-09-2019 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Folks I put up a message about a fair I'm holding tomorrow with loads of old rugby jerseys. It's a fairly unique, fan-led thing, the first one of it's kind, so I was surprised it was deemed inappropriate for a rugby board!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you ask permission before trying to promote your event?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 BoboDub

Spear wrote: »
    Did you ask permission before trying to promote your event?

Nope - who'd be the best person to ask? Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BoboDub wrote: »
    Nope - who'd be the best person to ask? Cheers

The mods of any intended forum, so for Rugby it's .ak, awec, connemara man and zzippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 BoboDub

Spear wrote: »
    The mods of any intended forum, so for Rugby it's .ak, awec, connemara man and zzippy.

Nice one thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement