Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assault at Higher Options, RDS

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

#NewToTheParish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

WB Yokes wrote: »
    #NewToTheParish

Takes a bit of time to settle in. Rival gang violence and the odd stabbing are to be expected!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Dublin 4 gone downhill.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Nigerian youths. Watching too much Top Boy on Netflix. Trying to act the big man in front of the other kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭septictank

Just following the London fashion Trends, Student see, Student do.

• Advertisement

It's called multicultural enrichment and will only get worse. Anyone who criticises this is considered racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,030 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nobody was stabbed, it even says so in the linked article.

"The victim was not stabbed, contrary to reports circulating on social media."

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

o1s1n wrote: »

You cant expect the pitchforkers to be literate.

Hows Sweden biko no updates in a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭Damien360

My young lad was there yesterday with his school and said there was more than one gang of black youths running around all day. They were itching for a fight by pushing and shoving anyone near them if you were on your own or in a small group.

Reports said gardai came quick to the stabbing but he said there wasn't a guard or security to be seen anywhere in the RDS and the rumour of the stabbing went around faster than the arrival of the guards.

It was also reported on RTE as being a stabbing before they changed the article.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Big Bad Wolf

Great. Everythings ok then. Move along folks..

Has actor Liam Cunningham released made a statement yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

And there was me wondering why the media didn't put out a single description of the attackers, lol.

vriesmays wrote: »

Is there a pavee point equivalent for Africans?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Another blow to pitchforker literacy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Seems that those who were fighting wore tracksuits, other students seem to have identifying school uniforms.

I wonder if the trackies had a school crest on them for identification.

Quite intimidating and so unnecessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭Sand

It's nice that Ireland has imported these post code gangs for absolutely no benefit whatsoever. Ireland is repeating every single mistake made by other European governments over the past 50-70 years. The primary one is permitting mass migration in the first place.

And there was me wondering why the media didn't put out a single description of the attackers, lol.

Listen bigot, these doctors and engineers will be paying your pension. Take your enrichment and shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

WB Yokes wrote:
    Listen bigot, these doctors and engineers will be paying your pension. Take your enrichment and shut up.

Cultural enrichment is a wonderful thing.

Liam Cunningham has stated these confused youths were just stabbing white privilege and systematic oppression they face. Colm O'Gorman and Aodhan O'Riordain have yet to comment.

• Advertisement

Sand wrote: »
    It's nice that Ireland has imported these post code gangs for absolutely no benefit whatsoever. Ireland is repeating every single mistake made by other European governments over the past 50-70 years. The primary one is permitting mass migration in the first place.

It was the dopes who signed the Good Friday agreement to blame, anyone born here is Irish. Pregnant refugees from African countries with bigger film industries than Hollywood arrived. 20 years later we have stabbings in Dublin 4. The PC Liam Cunningham idiots keep quiet and pretend multiculturalism is wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

We need the indigenous population of this country to culturally enrich these black gangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yeah, they should do what they do with all the gangs of white kids running amok and just not report it at all.

I keep checking RTE for stories about the group of 20-30 15 years old causing trouble at the mill centre in clondalkin 7 days a week, yet nothing........

Yeah, they should do what they do with all the gangs of white kids running amok and just not report it at all.

I keep checking RTE for stories about the group of 20-30 15 years old causing trouble at the mill centre in clondalkin 7 days a week, yet nothing........
    Report it to your friends in Labour and Soc Dems

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Report it to your friends in Labour and Soc Dems

I dont have "friends " or allegiances to or in any political parties.

The Gardai watching from their station 50 metres away overlooking the car park know full well whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,030 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Great. Everythings ok then. Move along folks..

My apologies for quoting facts, they seem to have not gone along with the spirit of this thread.

Teenagers in fight shocker!

Our society is crumbling!

Deport all immigrants!

Am I doing it right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Them scrotes won’t be going to college anyway bet the scumbags won’t even pass one subject in the leaving cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Big Bad Wolf

My apologies for quoting facts, they seem to have not gone along with the spirit of this thread.

Teenagers in fight shocker!

Our society is crumbling!

Deport all immigrants!

Am I doing it right now?

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

What is the actual answer to problems like this? Is there even a way to stop gangs of youngsters running around causing havoc?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement