Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gates in Fairview park

Options
  • 21-09-2019 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

I think nipping through Fairview Park will save me valuable minutes in my morning commute. Are all gates open early, like half 6-7 am even the ones over the back corner near the docks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

Being replaced with a bike pedestrian greenway according to the comments under it.

I’ll try it in a couple of weeks and see what the progress is I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The mixed use plan is a recipe for disaster. DCC want you slowed to a crawl so itll end up being better to use the meatgrinder that is the main road.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

New signs are up for the shared use design. Can't see this working out well. Just DCC looking for less responsibility.
    BDI wrote: »
    Are all gates open early, like half 6-7 am even the ones over the back corner near the docks
    The first gate isn't open that early as fas as I know. You'd have to use the entrance by the Malahide Road junction.

I’d want to enter at Fairview Howth road side and exit over by the trains to take the Alvie Byrne little detour out of the equation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Where are you coming from and going to?

Beaumont to point/3 arena area.

Advertisement