Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in City centre on Saturday night

Options
  • 21-09-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Is there any free on street parking near Leeson Street after 7pm on a saturday night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Around Burlington Plaza but it fills up quick enough. There's quite a bit of free parking around that area but be careful as some of the roads will have one rule for one side and a different for another.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,324 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Hatch St? Earlsfort Terrace? Fitzwilliam Sq. I think they all finish at 7pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Jade2015

Yeah, I was thinking Hatch street all right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Jade2015 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was thinking Hatch street all right

Be very careful in the Hatch street area and check the parking sign. Clampers find it a soft touch

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Leeson lane has a few spots and is quite hidden so not many ppl use it/know about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Merrion Square is usually ok
    All of Fitzwilliam street really
    Burlington Road

Be careful on the canals as there are some Pay & Display finishing at 7pm and some areas that are coach only after 7pm and the clampers are always there.

Advertisement