Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Doctors

• 21-09-2019 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭

Hi basically looking for a weekend doctor that isn't shannon doc ,

My own doctor is at Castletroy Medical Centre and they are closed at the weekend and have a medical card as i have a long term ilness

Could wait till monday but I don't want to chance getting worse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,209 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I thought thd whole idea of Shannon Doc is so regular GPs are all closed.
    They all take a turn rotating doing Shannon Doc but don't think any of them operate nights and weekends unless they are rostered on Shannon Doc.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

There are two walk-in medical clinics in Dooradoyle (next to The Highway) go to the shabby looking one on the left it’s cheaper and better. You also have LimerickDoc near keating’s pharmacy in Dooradoyle but I believe that is by appointment only.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Hi basically looking for a weekend doctor that isn't shannon doc ,

My own doctor is at Castletroy Medical Centre and they are closed at the weekend and have a medical card as i have a long term ilness

Could wait till monday but I don't want to chance getting worse

The walk-in clinic in doordoyle as the poster above suggested. AFAIK they take medical cards too but even if they didn't and it was sporadic visits it's 30 euro to say hello which is by far the cheapest in the city

Advertisement