Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky hd box which connection

• 21-09-2019 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭

I have canceled sky so brought a Ferguson Ariva 220, set it up for now on the sky box in kitchen seems to be working well, but it will be replacing the sky box in the living room when contract finishes, now this sky box has two connections going in to it from the LNB, the Ariva only has one connection going in, which one from the sky box would i use to connect to the Ariva and if only have one connection will i still get all the channels, sometime in bad weather i loose some of the channels, when i go into settings signal strength could be gone on input one or sometimes input two so wondered do i need two connections?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,596 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Provided it's not a SkyQ box then either cable can be used for all the channels.

Regarding loss of channels in bad weather dish might need a slight realignment.

Advertisement