Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    You: If a person is in Jail they are technically safe from all night actions for the full day?
    OP: The player selected will be unable to be targeted for night actions,

You: So what happens to the SKs detonator if they pick somebody in Jail ?
    Me: It turns into a pumpkin.

You: If they do try to use bomb on a person in Jail,
    Me: It fails.

you: So we might get stuff like "an attempt to kill has failed" or something like that out of nowhere .
    10am post: Modulator Announcement: Someone has survived an attack.

On your final point, in your opinion is it that the mod anouncement was about you surviving and that was the wolves so most likely there could still be an anytime SK kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I asked to receive an answer. The previous surprises were to do with Doris Derry and Isla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @Brendan you haven’t responded to numerous people questioning your asking what a munch is?

it's why I've voted for him. Lying about something, a munch is too basic for someone who had previous games to ask about. Wolves are more likely to lie imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    On your final point, in your opinion is it that the mod anouncement was about you surviving and that was the wolves so most likely there could still be an anytime SK kill?

If the SK didn't target me to plant the explosives on, then they are planted on somebody and can go off at any time of the SKs choosing, so whenever they want to create panic, so possibly between 8 and 9pm.

In my opinion.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm lynching Angus.

:D

I get home, catch up with the thread and this is that last post. Lovely.

That's fab Orla. Any reason why? Did I miss something?

I have to go do something for about an hour now but do let me know why you're randomly lynching villagers and I'll have a read when I'm back.

Just feel like it. Not particularly fond of the name Angus.

• Advertisement

#FFA
    I feel Doris is hiding something by constantly going after Isla.

Isla maybe a wolf but I think not

Derry has a role methinks or a task

Riona may be the EE or SK. Volunteering info this early in the game for no reason gain brownie points throw us off scent or truthteller hmmm

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @Brendan you haven’t responded to numerous people questioning your asking what a munch is?
    New player.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod: Oy, 2D put your clothes back on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    #FFA

Riona may be the EE or SK. Volunteering info this early in the game for no reason gain brownie points throw us off scent or truthteller hmmm

the EE is the SK, so, i can't be a wolf, so 1/22 chance for being evil and 21/22 chance of being good, and you put me on FFA. :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Hey guys. So sorry I've been absent. I forgot I had my American colleagues over for a week of solid training. I basically have no time during the day. Just home now, so ill try to catch up in the next hour or so and chime in as much as I can.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#FFA

Can you narrow it to 3 please, Brendan? I'm compiling them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    If you read the thread then you'd know I PMd a mod. A role is to submit a kill order? Seriously, the munch is an action point, not a role or a power! I can't make that any clearer and I'm spending no more time on you at this point

This is me, can a kind mod remove my access too :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Necro wrote: »
    Game Mod: Oy, 2D put your clothes back on
    ****. I'm gonna be asked to be banned from Werewolf.

Who do I ask again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey all. I've been busy all day in work and am out and about tonight. I haven't helped much I know but that can't be helped. I'll try better tomorrow if I'm alive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote:
    Who do I ask again?

Any of the forum mods

Brendan Phil or Derry will be getting my vote tonight tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    You: If a person is in Jail they are technically safe from all night actions for the full day?
    OP: The player selected will be unable to be targeted for night actions,

You: So what happens to the SKs detonator if they pick somebody in Jail ?
    Me: It turns into a pumpkin.

You: If they do try to use bomb on a person in Jail,
    Me: It fails.

you: So we might get stuff like "an attempt to kill has failed" or something like that out of nowhere .
    10am post: Modulator Announcement: Someone has survived an attack.

Me:

0a939570-b578-0132-458e-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

You:

tenor.gif?itemid=7766570

Is that you FFA, Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hey guys. So sorry I've been absent. I forgot I had my American colleagues over for a week of solid training. I basically have no time during the day. Just home now, so ill try to catch up in the next hour or so and chime in as much as I can.

Very suss.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Is that you FFA, Conor?

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Sorry folks I’m really struggling today, this is my first break to check in since this morning and I still have a few solid hours to put in yet. I’ll see if I can make enough sense of today’s stuff but tbh my vote isn’t likely to be very well thought out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Who do I ask again?

You should Ask Riona, she has a charming way of pointing you in the right direction if you veer off course . . :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

just working on catching up now troops

7 FFAs in so far.

I think there's a brand new player in this game so for their benefit I'll explain FFAs

FFA stands for Free For All where you put down your three most suspicious players including reasons for finding them suspicious. All the FFAs are compiled by someone and the top 3 to receive votes are up for lynch. We put a hashtag and the day number #FFA1 so that the FFAs can be searched for easier. Putting the day number down means we can identify what lynch it relates to later in game.

And true to form.........

People won't do FFAs. People will do FFAs but not vote for one of the top three. New info may come out and people vote elsewhere. Basically, we all wonder why we bothered doing an FFA in the first place. But they can give us good info as the wolves have to make up reasons and cab get caught out.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Deadly! Still potentially have Sk to deal with today, but that's a good start to the morning. :)

how do you know the blocked attack wasn't from the SK?

Is there any benefit to wolves purposefully misfiring?

such as?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Has anyone compiled the ffas or we just going to Lynch Isla?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Has anyone compiled the ffas or we just going to Lynch Isla?

:D

I’m doing them

And I definitely wasn't set a task, I just posted using the wrong account.

9ef269b2-5680-409f-a41b-d51cd8dedb79-AP_Trump_Trade_Japan.JPG?crop=5471,3077,x0,y47&width=3200&height=1680&fit=bounds
    Donald Trump for truthfulness hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Donald Trump for truthfulness hmmmm

Hey Brendan now that you’re here can you address your munch comment and your previous surprises comment?

Advertisement