Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    "Prizes are up for grabs" .

So there is a good chance baddies have won a prize or two.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Yeah that’s how I read it. There is definitely the possibility that others have won prizes but not disclosed that they have

Is there a possibility that Wendy was actually victim of a wolf-gained prize?

I still think Isla's "survival" doesn't read like a disarming. I'd be curious if maybe wolves just won a prize, and bombed Wendy to prevent her peeking someone, which would then lead us to wonder who she was close to peeking.

It would be incredible luck if the SK had wired up Wendy last night, and then had the chance to detonate. Was Wendy doing anything that would have drawn the SK's attention like that?

(At the risk of falling foul of "flavour is flavour", the gif used wasn't C4 either....)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wait a minute, if your theory is that people were jumping off Brendan or Isla to save them (I'd need to check back to see whether this is true), then surely by your reasoning we'd be better looking there for a wolf first, rather than going through the 4 voters on Phil.

I realise that I'm one of the 4, but your reasoning just makes no sense to me.

We don’t know who is a wolf at this point. Given that don’t you think it’s strange that the players who were getting heat weren’t top of the pile? My theory is that Phil was a drop point for wolves to hide votes from scrutiny, basically a safe place for at least one wolf to tuck a vote without either riding the other train or hurting a teammate - I don’t think they expected him to top the poll

I grant you that Phil surviving makes any inference more difficult

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I still think Isla's "survival" doesn't read like a disarming. I'd be curious if maybe wolves just won a prize, and bombed Wendy to prevent her peeking someone, which would then lead us to wonder who she was close to peeking.

It would be incredible luck if the SK had wired up Wendy last night, and then had the chance to detonate. Was Wendy doing anything that would have drawn the SK's attention like that?

(At the risk of falling foul of "flavour is flavour", the gif used wasn't C4 either....)

That's actually some really good points . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I like that theory.

Just to be sure. The SK has to plant the bomb between lynch and munch but can decide when they wish for it to go off?

It would be a serious fluke if they had managed to pick Wendy prior to her winning the prize.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

This Orla stuff is annoying but it’s also taking up too much time.

Orla, in a nutshell is it that you feel something stopped you from viewing Vernon’s posts for a period of time? Can you see them now?

Maybe it was the mods or a wolf power (never seen that before) or maybe it was some sort of malfunction somehow. But it’s making you look dodgy which isn’t helping the village. Can we move beyond it? Is there anything to be gained by dragging it up?

The longer you go on aboit it, when there appears to be no way we can help you resolve it , the more a liability you are a potential liability to the village.

I can see Vernon ever since I brought it up. If there's a **** up, I'm sorry to Vernon but it's suspicious to me for now.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    This bolded bit is interesting. Brendan and isla were both getting heat, so why are you picking out Brendan as the wolf here Derry?

Here you go Dessie, this is why I thought Brendan was in bigger trouble then anybody :

Isla WW wrote: »
    #FFA1
    14:43 ISLA WW Riona Clodagh Doris
    15:52 DORIS WW Isla Brendan Holly
    16:01 GERTRUDE WW Isla Brendan Derry
    16:22 ANGUS WW Phil Holly Isla Doris
    16:49 VERNON WW Brendan Gertrude Orla
    18:43 CONOR WW Brendan Phil Derry
    19:20 HOLLY WW Brendan Derry
    19:22 CLODAGH WW Brendan Eva Liam
    19:34 BRENDAN WW Doris Derry Orla

Brendan 6

Derry 4

Isla 3

Doris 3

Riona 2

Phil 2

Holly 2

Clodagh 1

Gertrude 1

Orla 2

Eva 1

Liam 1

If I am a wolf that sees these figures and Brendan is on my team, I would vote for Derry, Isla or Doris. Voting for Phil does nothing and our team would actually spread our votes out among Derry, Isla and Doris. I dont think 2 wolves would vote for somebody whose not even mentioned on anybodys radar so at best there is prob one wolf in the Phil list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    FFA 2
    Orla - said he'd munch me
    Phil - detail further back
    Liam - I've explained the first two already today, Liam is also one Id say is coasting along tbh, shaded me a bit earlier which i think is because I mentioned him yesterday, he's yet to respond with the specific post so I'll wait.

Orla or Phil for the chop, still not sold on Derry either but rabbits and there holes

I wont dispute your FFA.

However, where do you stand on Doris voters...... Eva And Isla.

Whats your position in them considering the voted for Doris?

Did you think Doris was wolfy yesterday?

Orla WW wrote: »
    I can see Vernon ever since I brought it up. If there's a **** up, I'm sorry to Vernon but it's suspicious to me for now.

Fair enough . .

Here you go Dessie, this is why I thought Brendan was in bigger trouble then anybody :

If I am a wolf that sees these figures and Brendan is on my team, I would vote for Derry, Isla or Doris. Voting for Phil does nothing and our team would actually spread our votes out among Derry, Isla and Doris. I dont think 2 wolves would vote for somebody whose not even mentioned on anybodys radar so at best there is prob one wolf in the Phil list.

Wait, I'm Derry :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I like that theory.

Just to be sure. The SK has to plant the bomb between lynch and munch but can decide when they wish for it to go off?

It would be a serious fluke if they had managed to pick Wendy prior to her winning the prize.
    How does Isla play into this theory?
    Wendy had her picked but because she was killed before she could administrator the serum?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    #FFA1
    14:43 ISLA WW Riona Clodagh Doris
    15:52 DORIS WW Isla Brendan Holly
    16:01 GERTRUDE WW Isla Brendan Derry
    16:22 ANGUS WW Phil Holly Isla Doris
    16:49 VERNON WW Brendan Gertrude Orla
    18:43 CONOR WW Brendan Phil Derry
    19:20 HOLLY WW Brendan Derry
    19:22 CLODAGH WW Brendan Eva Liam
    19:34 BRENDAN WW Doris Derry Orla

Brendan 6

Derry 4

Isla 3

Doris 3

Riona 2

Phil 2

Holly 2

Clodagh 1

Gertrude 1

Orla 2

Eva 1

Liam 1
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

FFA plus votes

FFA

1 Eva

2 Isla.

Both voted for DORIS, whom in my opinion was not wolfy in the slightest. Doris was all over the shop yesterday, but her behaviour did not match what a wolf would usually do on day 1.

3. Conor..... had Brendan top of his FFA but switched last to me in the end. FYI , i couldnt care less that Im top of your FFA today..... youll probably switch again right

Love Phil

On your last bit we actually agree- I’d say one wolf in there too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wait, I'm Derry :pac:

That's a new level of rabbit-holing for you. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok, back on line.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Love Phil

2dbbbbd6ea9c755c99ef337796fc11b9feedae7e.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie why am I on your FFA for going along with your suggestion that I get truth serumed?

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm not saying there is not something there with people who voted Phil, my point is we need to look at Phil aswell. Here's the thing, Phil could flip wolf tonight if lynched and I'd still not clear anyone who voted Phil, a wolf could have chucked a vote on thinking no danger and boom. I quoted your last two posts as you basically said you weren't up to speed, I still don't think you are. I also posted my suspicions on Phil earlier which i have requoted since for you.

I do get your read even if I don’t fully agree. I also agree that Phil isn’t clear here- actually the executioner made life difficult for us here. It’s the way the vote ended up last night that I think isnof interest.

That's a new level of rabbit-holing for you. :pac:

I had to pause after posting that and thought "I dont remember Derry being on many FFAs". . And then I was like, "but I do remember being worried I might end up getting lynched. . Wait a minute" . .

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#FFA2

Only going for 2 again cos I don’t really have many reads

Steve-as outlines earlier

Brendan-has he been so quiet cos he’s getting a bit of backroom help?

I’ll be voting Steve as it stands

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I do get your read even if I don’t fully agree. I also agree that Phil isn’t clear here- actually the executioner made life difficult for us here. It’s the way the vote ended up last night that I think isnof interest.

Well id be dead and youd have a different villager dead rather than Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

#FFA2

He has been quiet as i cant post at work and am single parent running around after kids now off to training but sure what about it

What time do we have to vote by

#FFA2

This is piss poor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

OK I'm home. I'll catch up now. Haven't been online since I entered the comp.

Truth serum. What a wolfy prize.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

catch ye in a hour or so

Ah **** nevermind rip wendy

Orla is a pink unicorn. That's news.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Hey Folks, just home.

I'll try catch up over the next couple of hours. That training today kicked the **** out of me so super wrecked.

Here's my photographic proof for whoever was moaning at me calling me a liar :P

491541.png

• Advertisement

Votes would indicate Orla is sk, to me.

Advertisement