Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The delay and any hit on a villager is highly suspect for barbs, imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Yeah that isn’t adding up at all.

But why offer the info up? Saying you won a bullet wouldn’t clear you. It’s similar to Isla’s injury reveal yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Agreed, wolf hidden roles in play too so yeah bit dodge! I want to like you Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Should it be immediate?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So yesterday we got truth serum, today alignment bullet. If Barbara did get a
    Prize is there any chance she is bad? (Goodies get good prize, baddies get devestating prizes that kill?). That would also mean that one kill yesterday was potentially not the SK.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »

But why offer the info up? Saying you won a bullet wouldn’t clear you. It’s similar to Isla’s injury reveal yesterday.

Half baked wolf plan, oh look I've a prize, but yeah I've already used it. Not the best strategy but a lonely wolf or SK may have panicked having just lost someone in the last 30 mins before her post

Orla WW wrote: »
    Anyone that has accused me of being a wolf is not the vigilante or seer.

Who accused her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm not expecting it to clear me.

A time delayed bullet is a bit weird. A time delayed bomb....

Unless the wolves win messages they can send to villagers?

Islas “I got injured” message sounded like horsesh*t to be honest and was part of the reason I didn’t trust her,

Barbara saying she got a Bullet and nothing happening looks suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Half baked wolf plan, oh look I've a prize, but yeah I've already used it. Not the best strategy but a lonely wolf or SK may have panicked having just lost someone in the last 30 mins before her post

I don't know - we spent a good half hour going over how Wendy could be bad when she got the truth serum yesterday. Babs could just have wanted to avoid that.

Fingers crossed Babs has picked a wolf now.

Barbara WW wrote:
    I'm not expecting it to clear me.

Declare who you targeted and why please.

Happy days! I'm hoping you took Big Phil out of the equation

Bingo

But actually, if he's green I think you're wolf.

Barbara WW wrote:
    Bingo

Cool thanks

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Bingo

But actually, if he's green I think you're wolf.

Well I'm not and I don't see him being green

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Who accused her?

Why? She's full of spoof anyway

As the song goes it's not easy being green :D

Derry WW wrote: »

Islas “I got injured” message sounded like horsesh*t to be honest and was part of the reason I didn’t trust her,

To be clear I have said that there would be a mod delay. It also may only be tomorrow. Phil will die by bullet even if I am munched, lynched, shot, exploded etc first.

A time delayed bullet is a bit weird. A time delayed bomb....

Good spot, very good spot! Especially with Babs referencing flavour soon afterwards

Either way, we can park Babs for now, kinda self resolving

To be clear I have said that there would be a mod delay. It also may only be tomorrow. Phil will die by bullet even if I am munched, lynched, shot, exploded etc first.

You got a prize that might not kick in until tomorrow?

• Advertisement

That did happen before. Sighs. But I didn't have to give anything more than a name. So..

Babs, bare with me here because I don't think it's true, I'm only postulating a theory:

If you're a wolf, you could tell us that Phil was going to die to save him from lynch tonight. Now, it ends up knocking out you AND Phil tomorrow when he doesn't die so I don't think it's likely, but it would make sense if you needed him to survive tonight's lynch.

Just a crazy theory...

Tomorrow? Really, did the mods say that? I'd have presumed a similar time frame to Wendys truth serum, she said 6 hours but tomorrow, ugh! Babs your busting my balls

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ah c’mon on tomorrow. This is bull. Phil was next on the list after Eva got done the wolves knew this. This is a scramble play by the wolves. Babs and Phil are wolves.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm letting ye know I'm a villager. So that's one person crossed off the wolf list. The seer will confirm this today.

Just wondering does this mean the seer will out themselves?

Tomorrow? Really, did the mods say that? I'd have presumed a similar time frame to Wendys truth serum, she said 6 hours but tomorrow, ugh! Babs your busting my balls

Yes. The PM said it would be actioned but would be some time in the future, and referenced maybe tomorrow, and actually reading back on it now it could be the day after too.

The birthday flavour was mine if that's what was meant?

I'm happy to keep answering questions.

I'm busting my own balls

Ah c’mon on tomorrow. This is bull. Phil was next on the list after Eva got done the wolves knew this. This is a scramble play by the wolves. Babs and Phil are wolves.

Sure it's irrelevant. I don't think it'll be tomorrow. I say we park Babs and Phil for now.

If there are only 3 wolves, that could be the entire wolf team.

We still have an SK to find though - we could work on that for the next few hours and see how the Phil situation pans out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I got a Pm just after two today to say I have been non-fatally injured so looks like Isla was telling the truth.

As for the theory that the SK killed Eva, that would be some serious village luck for the SK to have planted the bomb on her before we even know she was a wolf. Also if that was the SK kill then who killed Vernon?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Babs, bare with me here because I don't think it's true, I'm only postulating a theory:

If you're a wolf, you could tell us that Phil was going to die to save him from lynch tonight. Now, it ends up knocking out you AND Phil tomorrow when he doesn't die so I don't think it's likely, but it would make sense if you needed him to survive tonight's lynch.

Just a crazy theory...

Sure. That's not the worst theory, it's not true. I could see someone buying it. It would be bad wolf play though cause you're right I'll be lynched tomorrow when if Phil hasn't died

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I got a Pm just after two today to say I have been non-fatally injured so looks like Isla was telling the truth.

As for the theory that the SK killed Eva, that would be some serious village luck for the SK to have planted the bomb on her before we even know she was a wolf. Also if that was the SK kill then who killed Vernon?
    I wonder are the bullet not fatal.....

Has anyone else won a bullet?

Advertisement