Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I don't want to look like I'm defending Babs or Phil but we still have another person to find, even if they are both wolves. Hopefully the bullet will take out Phil today and that will be self-resolving, rather than tying ourselves in knots over theories.

I'm going to try and do a read list by this evening. It could be really useful if we could all do one. It's D3 so there should be something to talk about for everyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hey Jake, without copying and pasting can you give us a little more detail

It was basically - hi Jake, you have been injured but not fatally. this mean my next role action is not allowed (if I have one) and if I don't have any role my lynch vote won't count even if I place it.
    The other option to the failed kills could be that there is actually two Explovises experts, I didn't think so yesterday but the failed kills are somewhat interesting and would fit with two bombs going or at least trying to go off

Don't know if it makes any odds but my PM didn't mention anything about explosions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Oh I thought you'd gone off me being a wolf. That theory imo doesn't stack up.
    This one makes more sense, but from my perspective, since I'm RV, and I'm trying to work in the wolves playing tricks. No one knew I was going to pick Phil. So the wolves can't have a power lined up for him. It does make sense that the SK or wolves get to decide when and if to shoot the bullet.

However you and Derry are becoming more and more village as the day wears on.

Where are we on YOLO?

Kinda had when you popped a bullet phils direction but that's ended up being more questions than answers :D We don't know whether there is two or three wolves left

Anyone got a list of whose alive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Kinda had when you popped a bullet phils direction but that's ended up being more questions than answers :D We don't know whether there is two or three wolves left

Anyone got a list of whose alive

If I got a bullet and it doesn't get used then it'll be a total waste

Jake WW wrote: »
    It was basically - hi Jake, you have been injured but not fatally. this mean my next role action is not allowed (if I have one) and if I don't have any role my lynch vote won't count even if I place it.

Don't know if it makes any odds but my PM didn't mention anything about explosions

Ok, Jake is pretty much legit, Islas said pretty much the same thing from what she said bar the explosion.

• Advertisement

You'll have to take that up with the mods *shrug emoji*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

tenor.gif?itemid=13864530

What !
    If I got a bullet and it doesn't get used then itll ruin my birthday, is what I meant to type

It does make sense that the SK or wolves get to decide when and if to shoot the bullet.

I've had a think about this and it doesn't make sense. If you're good and Phil is a wolf, the wolves would just leave it as long as possible to shoot, or never shoot. I just don't see it...

Where are we on YOLO?

I can't figure it out - too many variables between not knowing how many wolves, what kills are SK/vig/prizes/secret wolf powers/magical ****ing unicorns. :(

What !
    If I got a bullet and it doesn't get used then itll ruin my birthday, is what I meant to type

That's like the 4th time today you've had to correct your own posts. Are you drunk Babs?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

User Name

Conor WW
    Brendan WW
    Orla
    Derry WW
    Liam WW
    Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW
    Angus WW
    Katie WW
    Clodagh WW
    Desmond WW
    Phil WW
    Winifred WW
    Jake WW
    Necro
    Mollyb60
    Uriel.

DEad

Doris Tool, The Charlatan Vigilante
    Riona  Gunner Jensen, an Expendables member (NRV)
    Wendy WW was...General Garza, Expendables member (NRV)
    Steve WW was Yin Yang, an Expendable NRV.
    Isla WW was Max Drummer, The Executioner
    Holly WW Conrad Stonebanks, Expendables member (NRV)
    Vernon Trench Mauser, Expendables member (NRV)
    Eva Booker - an Expendawolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ok, Jake is pretty much legit, Islas said pretty much the same thing from what she said bar the explosion.

:confused

Anybody could of put that together , I find your absolute statement odd. Just when I start to feel a bit better about you aswell!

I’ve got multiple theories involving people receiving notes and people responding to these messages. This is not helping my paranoia at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Right, I'm in for the evening.

Jake, quick question here, just cause I see a little inconsistency.

Isla had a role, and also had her vote nullified last night. You say the vote won't count if you don't have a roll, but Isla did.

Would maybe the assumption be that, for the sake of the "injury", once she had used her execution abilities, she was counted as an NRV going forward?

Derry WW wrote: »
    :confused

Anybody could of put that together , I find your absolute statement odd. Just when I start to feel a bit better about you aswell!

I’ve got multiple theories involving people receiving notes and people responding to these messages. This is not helping my paranoia at all.

Ugh Derry park it please, pretty much is hardly absolute! You can have as many theories as you want but we've no and I mean zero indication of anyone getting messages from anyone other than the mods!

Angus WW wrote: »
    I've had a think about this and it doesn't make sense. If you're good and Phil is a wolf, the wolves would just leave it as long as possible to shoot, or never shoot. I just don't see it...

s. :(
    Exactly. That's is exactly it.

Let me go read the messages again

That's like the 4th time today you've had to correct your own posts. Are you drunk Babs?

What. I've never been accused of day time drinking

Heading home for dinner log on later check above list #1962 of living and dead to see if it is correct thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Less than 5 hrs to lynch

how about copy and past we all read it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    how about copy and past we all read it

Against the rules, Brendo.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Less than 5 hrs to lynch

Am I the only one who automatically reads this as lunch. Maybe I'm hungry:o

In fact... even if Phil is good, would they shoot him?

No, feck this - I'm not going down the what-if rabbit hole. I'm going back to my read-list. Please guys, we can't spend the next 5 hours going through the various permutations of what this bullet might mean!

Less than 5 hrs to lynch

Killing this fella only being able to post here 20 times a day :D

Against the rules, Brendo.

ya live and learn thank ya muchly

What. I've never been accused of day time drinking

Itis your birthday. If it was my birthday I'd be daytime drinking. :P

Itis your birthday. If it was my birthday I'd be daytime drinking. :P

She said she was never accused , didn't say she wasn't though:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Killing this fella only being able to post here 20 times a day :D

giphy.gif

In fact... even if Phil is good, would they shoot him?

No, feck this - I'm not going down the what-if rabbit hole. I'm going back to my read-list. Please guys, we can't spend the next 5 hours going through the various permutations of what this bullet might mean!

Tbh we should plan for the bullet not going off before lynch, then if it does go to the next best plan, if Phil dies and flips red we look at xyz, if he flips green we look at abc.

giphy.gif

4 hours 53 mins and 36 seconds to lynch folks

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Right, I'm in for the evening.

Jake, quick question here, just cause I see a little inconsistency.

Isla had a role, and also had her vote nullified last night. You say the vote won't count if you don't have a roll, but Isla did.

Would maybe the assumption be that, for the sake of the "injury", once she had used her execution abilities, she was counted as an NRV going forward?

I assume its because she didn't have a power that could be blocked

Advertisement