Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

….and gives the wolves a kill list for tomorrow morning and going forward

Its Wednesday. How long did you think the rvs should stay hidden for? We are in a very lucky position to have so many RVs that can form a core.

Look this is a discussion for 901. I'll drop it til then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

And what would you do with the list tomorrow Gertrude

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Its Wednesday. How long did you think the rvs should stay hidden for? We are in a very lucky position to have so many RVs that can form a core.

Look this is a discussion for 901. I'll drop it til then.

For the record, I mean about a reveal now.

A reveal at 9:59 has merits.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’ve to go again, sorry, vote in

BTW I didn't mean immediately claim. 9.59 am will do.

Ok dropping it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I think we are reaching a point where rvs should claim. Narrows the options for the village to look into. Instead of 12 people, it will be 6 people.

That’s a bad play. We still have plenty of room for a mistake tonight and tomorrow I think. Very likely 3 v 10 at moment

9.59 is the best time to come out usually for an RV, particularly a Seer or BG.

Even a seer with one baddy should prob wait until 9.59 as they can get at least one (maybe 2 with BG) more perk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake I've answered this about 10 times now. Keep up sweet cheeks.

I got a time delay bullet.

Did you not use the bullet on Phil??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    And what would you do with the list tomorrow Gertrude

Who you voting for? Same for Derry?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

30 minutes to lynch

BTW I didn't mean immediately claim. 9.59 am will do.

Ok dropping it.

9.59 tomorrow is close to the tipping point tbh, maybe the next day at a push, hopefully we would have a smaller pool with kills incoming from a vig and a lynch

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Who you voting for? Same for Derry?

Oh i already voted earlier.

I had an FFA of 4 and voted for Gertie

I feel like it's unclear where votes are going and I think that's dangerous in terms of keeping rvs alive.

I feel like it's unclear where votes are going and I think that's dangerous in terms of keeping rvs alive.

Im banking on Phil getting enough votes tbh, I'm sticking with Phil, Babs is dodgy and Gertie has been a bit all over the place. Phil is an itch that needs scratching, disappointed the amount of people not around at the moment though

I’ve mine in on Connor currently, but that “what’s a role claim” post is making me very tempted to switch back to Brendan. Ridiculous comment and maybe it’s time he doesn’t dodge another lynch.

Im banking on Phil getting enough votes tbh, I'm sticking with Phil, Babs is dodgy and Gertie has been a bit all over the place. Phil is an itch that needs scratching, disappointed the amount of people not around at the moment though

I will say, the lack of “chaos” is worrying me. Doesn’t feel like there’s any mad scrambles to save anyone tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I’ve mine in on Connor currently, but that “what’s a role claim” post is making me very tempted to switch back to Brendan. Ridiculous comment and maybe it’s time he doesn’t dodge another lynch.

Nods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conors wheres my votes at.

I refer to rule 3

3. Get Involved: We encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game - a vote in the lynch, and Mods would also like to advise players of the 5 post minimum post count in place as the minimum contribution each day. Repeated breaches of this without prior notice given will result in a modkill or substitution, where possible. The game is more fun with more people posting and shouting at each other, don't be afraid to get involved - if you're new ask as many questions as you like!

Nobody said they couldnt be stupid questions but i didnt know so i asked

Youre the only one really talking about me. I guess i should be flattered.

Winks

Sure, but “role claim” seems massively self explanatory.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Youre the only one really talking about me. I guess i should be flattered.

Winks

Seems to be the case, I'll miss you Phil!

*winks badly back*

I will say, the lack of “chaos” is worrying me. Doesn’t feel like there’s any mad scrambles to save anyone tonight

You people are never happy. No matter what way things go, someones always worried.

Im happy ...... maybe its because im dying soon

Seems to be the case, I'll miss you Phil!

*winks badly back*

If I live we can continue this Tango

Sure, but “role claim” seems massively self explanatory.

First time playing game so many things have doule meanings along with all the counter fuge and double crossing

its called being sure, if youre not ask and i encourage kids to do it daily no such thing as a stupid question just idiots who treat you as stupid for asking and shame on them

Normallythe last bit about people being asses for shaming you asking the question i leave out for the kids

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'll tell ya, I can kinda prove I'm not a wolf but only if you work with me here and tell me why voting for you causes trouble.

What's the deal here

But its an aside you think im sk hence the stink towards me i cleared that up on page 43

I appreciate you are just asking questions Brendan but don't over egg it.

You don't get to bypass scrutiny just because you are new.

Any role reveal conor.... youve more votes potentially than me

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote:
    What's the deal here

Seconded

Advertisement