Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options
1899091929395»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just a thanks to my co-mods as well, I had to go missing on Tuesday evening and left them to deal with a lynch and an SK explosion as I was swanning around a stage somewhere :o

Wouldn't have been able to run the game solo. No way in hell, it was a team effort and everyone played their part.

Credit to Uri for the amazing flavour for the competitions, and thanks to Molly for being there for the lynches to make sure I wasn't wrong, and posting kills etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Drumpot wrote: »
    Well played Sir... Seriously, I think the SK is the toughest role in the game and anybody who can win with that role is special.... Superb work....

I found it much easier, you're swanning around like a villager but you get all the excitement of being a wolf without any of the pressure, you can do all the random sh!te you like, its great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mods can you explain how I was injured?

kitten_k wrote: »

Yeah sure, same way as Isla was, though the randomness was slightly different.

When Wendy was killed, Isla was injured as the first person to post after the kill (nearest the blast)

When Eva died, it was decided by whoever posted directly after her last post. Unfortunately that was you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necro wrote: »
    Just a thanks to my co-mods as well, I had to go missing on Tuesday evening and left them to deal with a lynch and an SK explosion as I was swanning around a stage somewhere :o

Wouldn't have been able to run the game solo. No way in hell, it was a team effort and everyone played their part.

Credit to Uri for the amazing flavour for the competitions, and thanks to Molly for being there for the lynches to make sure I wasn't wrong, and posting kills etc :)

Look at Necro being all modest. 100% this is Necro's game lads. It was his baby, he did all the planning and prep before the game. And I mean ALL of it. Myself and Uriel just swanned in at the end and did the easy bits. Necro put in a trojan amount of work for this game and any kudos or pats on the back go solely to him.

It was a fantastic game to run. So many twists and turns. Who could ever have predicted a N0 like this one? Both the Sk and wolves went for the same person who also happened to be jailed so everything failed. Absolute chaos. Brilliant game from G&R as Clodagh who everyone just seemed to forget about. I'd swear there were mind games there if I didn't know better.

The prizes for the games brought about the exact right amount of confusion and anarchy that we were looking for and were so much fun to run with. No one ever seemed to work out how people were being injured which was brilliant from a mods point of view (Frag grenade injured the person who posted first after the death notice, RPG injured the person who posted directly after the last post by the dead person).

Anyway I loved running it, great co-mods in Necro and Uriel. 11/10, would co-mod again. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

kitten_k wrote: »

And who was shooting people ? Was that prizes won ?

Charlatan Vig . . Sneaky name for tunnel burrowers like me . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I still don't know who n everyone was. Is there a list?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Team Wolf:
    Character Name| Role| Sign Ups| Anon Account
    Bonaparte| Roleblocker Wolf| Choc Chip| Angus WW
    Booker| Werewolf| tusk| Eva WW
    Dan Paine| Teenage Werewolf| Lord TSC| Gertrude WW
    Toll Road| Werewolf| Kai Victorious Ox| Orla WW
    Team Serial Killer:
    Character Name| Role| Sign Ups| Anon Account
    Barney Ross| Explosives Expert/Serial Killer| Green&Red| Clodagh WW
    Team Village:
    Character Name | Role| Sign Ups| Anon Account
    Hale Caesar| Troublemaker| Clarabel| Barbara WW
    Billy The Kid| Jailkeeper| duffman13| Conor WW
    Lee Christmas| Alignment Seer |tritium| Desmond WW
    Tool| Charlatan Vigilante| Loughc| Doris WW
    Max Drummer |Executioner| Strawberry Milkshake| Isla WW
    Jean Vilain| One Punch Role Oracle| Baggly| Liam WW
    Mr. Church| Bomb Squad| beakerjoe| Phil WW
    Luna| NRV| khalessi| Brendan WW
    Lacey| NRV| Drumpot| Derry WW
    Conrad Stonebanks| NRV| MrKingsley| Holly WW
    Yu Nan| NRV| kitten_k| Jake WW
    Doctor Death| NRV| LoughC (replaced Ecto)| Katie WW
    Gunner Jensen| NRV| sKeith| Riona WW
    Yin Yang| NRV| fixxxer| Steve WW
    Trench Mauser| NRV| Bounty Hunter| Vernon WW
    General Garza| NRV| y0ssar1an22| Wendy WW
    Galgo| NRV| Barney92| Winifred WW
    Clarabel wrote: »
    I still don't know who n everyone was. Is there a list?

There ya go Clara.

Charlatan Vig . . Sneaky name for tunnel burrowers like me . .

2 prizes per day.
    Day 1 was truth serum and frag grenade.
    Day 2 was delayed bullet and RPG.

The idea of the delayed bullet was that the victim was shot in the kidney and slowly bled out. Rather than a killshot in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

2 prizes per day.
    Day 1 was truth serum and frag grenade.
    Day 2 was delayed bullet and RPG.

The idea of the delayed bullet was that the victim was shot in the kidney and slowly bled out. Rather than a killshot in the head.

Oh to you totally should have told me that! I'd have dug much bigger and deeper "all over the shop" holes with that info :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wolves won a bullet from the first competition (used on Wendy once she revealed she had a truth prize; not taking the risk) , and I earned a bullet yesterday which I used to hit Jake (thinking he was the vig :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Baggly wrote: »
    I DIDNT POST IN THE WRONG ACCOUNT WOOHOOOOOOO

You know, that actually is worthy of celebration.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wolves won a bullet from the first competition (used on Wendy once she revealed she had a truth prize; not taking the risk) , and I earned a bullet yesterday which I used to hit Jake (thinking he was the vig :( )

I was delighted ye shot Wendy, nobody likes having truth serum around. Derry asking for it to be used on him kinda cleared him IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Look at Necro being all modest. 100% this is Necro's game lads. It was his baby, he did all the planning and prep before the game. And I mean ALL of it. Myself and Uriel just swanned in at the end and did the easy bits. Necro put in a trojan amount of work for this game and any kudos or pats on the back go solely to him.

It was a fantastic game to run. So many twists and turns. Who could ever have predicted a N0 like this one? Both the Sk and wolves went for the same person who also happened to be jailed so everything failed. Absolute chaos. Brilliant game from G&R as Clodagh who everyone just seemed to forget about. I'd swear there were mind games there if I didn't know better.

The prizes for the games brought about the exact right amount of confusion and anarchy that we were looking for and were so much fun to run with. No one ever seemed to work out how people were being injured which was brilliant from a mods point of view (Frag grenade injured the person who posted first after the death notice, RPG injured the person who posted directly after the last post by the dead person).

Anyway I loved running it, great co-mods in Necro and Uriel. 11/10, would co-mod again. :D

Im just simply going to echo this. Tremendous fun modding this with Molly and Necro.

And really, necro did the real heavy lifting and I think, got a great balanced game. Thanks all for playing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    I was delighted ye shot Wendy, nobody likes having truth serum around. Derry asking for it to be used on him kinda cleared him IMO

I won the grenade. But I was, you know, in training so I couldn't chance missing being able to use it, so I just blasted Wendy without any thought and instantly regretted it haha

One of my fave moments was someone pulling out the old web thesaurus for Charlatan when Doris got... well... beheaded.

Just as an fyi whilst the definition was completely correct a quick look at the roles thread would have told you what it referred to in the WW context.

And the reason it wasn't in the OP was because it would have been too obvious what the vig was doing to pretty much everyone. :)

Teenage Werewolf was held back for a similar reason but... in hindsight I maybe should have listed that and made the task itself more complicated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I have been more productive today than I have been all week. If I had to lose, I'm glad it was first thing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Here Green you managed to win a game as SK whilst simultaneously running a walrus??

My anxiety levels are so high playing WW I can barely make a cup of tea at the same time.

Chapeau good sir. Pour yourself a drink

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Great game mods, great SK win from G&R and great to see our newest player intends to return for more.

Great

Advertisement