Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodofone modem

• 22-09-2019 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I want to reset the modem because I downloaded an app it said there was 7 devices connected to it and it has ruined my speeds so Is there an easy way someone can help me by telling me how I can get these 7 devices to F off pleassssssse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭westyIrl

I want to reset the modem because I downloaded an app it said there was 7 devices connected to it and it has ruined my speeds so Is there an easy way someone can help me by telling me how I can get these 7 devices to F off pleassssssse

What model of Vodafone router? What app did you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭_John C

Can you account for the 7 devices? Is there 7 devices in your house? You need to figure out what the devices are. The number of connected devices shouldnt impact your internet speed. It depends on what the devices are doing. E.g. you have 70mb broadband with 7 devices connected. This doesnt mean that each device will have just 10mb each. Ive got 38 devices connected with no problems. Each devices uses bandwidth as needed.
    Resetting your modem wont solve it because the devices will just reconnect. Do your neighbours know your wifi password?

Advertisement