Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celine Dion

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Well, you do get a poster, an exclusive VIP Tour laminate and lanyard included with your seat for just €299.

What a bargain! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    An exclusive VIP Tour laminate and lanyard included with your seat for just €299.

Its junk ,pure junk .
    Least they could give you is a t shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Does anyone else hate the layout of Ticketmaster now? You can’t select what section you want, it already shows up what’s available.

This morning when the countdown was on, I was able to select ‘flat seating’ and search but now I can’t do that when I go back in.

No luck for me anyway! Phone and computer both at 10am on the dot and no flat seating, but of course I expected this.

I’ll try again around March/April time. I just can’t comprehend how people are paying these prices. But maybe they are not....maybe these tickets are being held.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Does anyone else hate the layout of Ticketmaster now? You can’t select what section you want, it already shows up what’s available.

I hate it too.. I very nearly accidentally bought 2 X rubbish tickets for €200 each because I was refreshing over and over to try to get better seats and the search button and the purchase button are both in the same place and both green.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

You're right about the VIP tickets eventually falling to standard. But the standard price is almost €200 including TM's fee. I had a look the other day through the fan presale and was something like Row 45 in Block M for that price. The 'cheap' ones must be a few in the far corners. I reckon you'd miss some of the stage up there. The don't even use them for some shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Celine Dion has pushed her tour back to 2022.
    Dublin dates are now Jun 1-2, a Wednesday and Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all - I'm about to buy resale tickets from a seller on adverts, but seems to only include the lanyard tickets (with barcode, seat numbers, etc)? Could someone with tickets confirm if you also got paper tickets to accompany the lanyards, or will the lanyards alone suffice? Thanks!

Advertisement