Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a good priced trusted source for PSN credits?

• 22-09-2019 7:51pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if it's a stupid question but only owned a Wii and a second hand original Xbox so my game console knowledge is limited at best and nephew is asking for PSN credits for Christmas from Santa. As the tech guy in the extended family it's fallen on me to inform Santa on when and where to get them so I thought I'd ask the experts what's the tips and tricks (if any) when it comes to getting some (no, I can't trade in games etc.).

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Nody wrote: »
    Sorry if it's a stupid question but only owned a Wii and a second hand original Xbox so my game console knowledge is limited at best and nephew is asking for PSN credits for Christmas from Santa. As the tech guy in the extended family it's fallen on me to inform Santa on when and where to get them so I thought I'd ask the experts what's the tips and tricks (if any) when it comes to getting some (no, I can't trade in games etc.).

Thank you in advance.

Press-start.com

€43.99 for a €50 voucher, €17.99 for a €20 voucher.

Advertisement