Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending item with parcel motel

Options
  • 22-09-2019 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm sending an item with parcel motel for the first time.

I've the label printed and all that but I just noticed something. It said to bring it to my registered parcel motel. I didn't realize I had one.

I had assumed that I could bring it to any parcel motel and had planned to use one along a route that I'll be driving Tuesday. There are none really that near me that are accessible without going out of my way.

Can I bring it to any parcel motel or does it have to be a certain one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hi,

I'm sending an item with parcel motel for the first time.

I've the label printed and all that but I just noticed something. It said to bring it to my registered parcel motel. I didn't realize I had one.

I had assumed that I could bring it to any parcel motel and had planned to use one along a route that I'll be driving Tuesday. There are none really that near me that are accessible without going out of my way.

Can I bring it to any parcel motel or does it have to be a certain one.

Thanks

I've never sent an item through parcel motel before. You can select a location on their website. I presume when you do this that is all you need to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Your registered one is the one where you collect your parcels from.
    If your unsure , log in to the parcel motel website and it'll tell you which one it is

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

what I'm wondering is, when I'm sending a parcel, can I leave it of at any parcel motel.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,981 ✭✭✭✭listermint

You can change your registered parcel motel at any time on the website.

Login and check yours.

Change if needed.

Done

Advertisement