Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote I got for cctv and alarm

Options
  • 23-09-2019 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I got a quote this morning for the supply and fit of 3 x 5mp cctv cameras and supply and for a wireless alarm system with 6 window sensors.

The quote was €1,800 is this a good price? I am going to get another quote but I was happy with the guys that came this morning but just wanted to make sure it’s a good price first.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

What make of systems are they?
    Are the is the cctv , HDD or IP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Thanks for reply they are HIKvision and they are HD
    What make of systems are they?
    Are the is the cctv , HDD or IP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

What type of intruder system is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

He was saying it’s a wireless one and that I can get an app on it as well for a small fee a year
    What type of intruder system is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nogoodnamesleft

The Hikvision system can vary for example if they have night vision, focus type, bullet/dome or turret cam , what type of hard drive( ie. 24h rated), how many cameras can the control box handle 4, 8 ,16 etc etc,

All of the above will impact on price based on hardware.

• Advertisement
Advertisement