Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking Appointment University Hospital Waterford

Options
  • 23-09-2019 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, just wondering when I'm likely to get notification of my "booking in" appointment. I'll be attending University Hospital Waterford and I'm currently 10 +3.

Have others had theirs at the 12 week mark or is it a bit later?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

Are you seeing a consultant or with the dominos. Booking in appointments are done before 14 weeks. I was with the Dominos and received a letter with a date and time for appointments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Nottellingyet

Clashmore wrote: »
    Are you seeing a consultant or with the dominos. Booking in appointments are done before 14 weeks. I was with the Dominos and received a letter with a date and time for appointments

Thanks Clashmore. I'll be doing combined consultant/midwife care. I will be waiting another couple of weeks to hear anything so!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Nottellingyet

In case anyone has a similar query, just got notification of appointment in 2 weeks time when I estimate I'll be 12 +5.

Advertisement