Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee statements

Options
  • 23-09-2019 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello,

The quarterly fees were charged to my account today but I received no fee statement. Have you stopped issuing these?

Kind regards,

Kieran Hogan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JsHoliday

I asked the same questions on 365 online today - appearently they decided not to issue fee statements if the amount is below €12.70 - really hard to know how this can be allowed to get away with this as the amounts are variable so they could conceivably charge anything they like ...any explanation BOI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

dochogan wrote: »
    Hello,

The quarterly fees were charged to my account today but I received no fee statement. Have you stopped issuing these?

Kind regards,

Kieran Hogan
    Hi dochogan, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us her on Boards. 

We would only issue fee statements for amounts over €12.70. You can certainly requests a breakdown of the charges. This can be done on the banking 365 online (on a desktop/laptop) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'. 

I have also attached a link to our list of fees and charges below. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
    Aisling.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/bank/current-accounts/personal-current-account/fees/

Advertisement