Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewed My License - Class A Motorcycle on back of card?

Options
  • 23-09-2019 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm just wondering if anyone could offer some insight or help with this little query I have?

I've renewed my license for 10 years and have now gotten my new card. It's a lot handier than the older pieces of paper. I've had a full license for 10+ years.

I applied for Category Class B which I received (new card) along with W for Tractor like my old license.

The strange thing is, I couldn't help but notice the addition of A for Motorcycle on the back? Not AM A1 or A2 but....A unrestricted? From viewing the card AM would be the norm that I'd expect e.g. small 50cc moped like the old days? But is there a reason I've received a category A on my license?

Perhaps I'm extremely dumb and cant understand the classifications or would we be dealing with a mistake / misprint ?

Comments

Advertisement