Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best plan?

Options
  • 24-09-2019 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Currently with Vodafone and have only ever had pay-as-you-go phone. Currently on the chat extra deal where you spend €20 a month for free calls and texts to any network and 1GB of data. Problem with this is, I find that the data runs out very quickly and I find myself topping up by another €20 after a fortnight or so.

I'm looking to upgrade phones so was wondering if there is any positives to bill pay with Vodafone or if any other networks have better deals. I'd be happy to stay with pay-as-you-go.

I saw a deal with Vodafone where you spend €30 a month for free calls and texts to any network but you get 6GB of free data which may suit me.

Comments

Advertisement