Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's On Now & What's On Next

Options
  • 24-09-2019 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm looking to create a What's On Now & What's On Next webpage at an event that will be up on screens. Could someone point me in the right direction. I was wondering should it be done with PHP and MySQL?

Or is there a complete project I could purchase from maybe Themeforest? I'd like to do something like this - https://entertainment.ie/tv/whats-on-now/

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If theres no offset timing, cant it be done with a PowerPoint presentation, or do you want to be able to adjust it on the fly?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Nolic

It'll show 4 in the What's on now section and then 4 on the What's on next section. Once the event is over, it will disappear from the screen and the next event will show.

Advertisement