Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Center Gym pay per use /short term membership

Options
  • 24-09-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I’m going to be be in Cork all next week. Our company has booked us into an apartment rather than a hotel.
    Are there any pay as you go gyms in the city center, preferably with a pool, or alternatively a gym where I could join for just a month.

Looking forward to spending the week in one of my favourite Cities.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

moby2101 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I’m going to be be in Cork all next week. Our company has booked us into an apartment rather than a hotel.
    Are there any pay as you go gyms in the city center, preferably with a pool, or alternatively a gym where I could join for just a month.

Looking forward to spending the week in one of my favourite Cities.

Thanks

I don't know of any PAYG gyms in the city centre, but Leisureworld in Bishopstown and Churchfield offer PAYG. I'd say Brookfield would offer a one month deal, a little closer to town but not in the city centre either.
    http://www.brookfieldleisure.ie

Edit :
    Energie South Terrace, one month membership for 34.99, great location but no pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi ,

Thanks a million for that much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Slipperydodger

Flye Fit is 29 euro on Oliver Plunkett street I believe but no pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭snotboogie

Flye Fit is 29 euro on Oliver Plunkett street I believe but no pool.

Still closed for due to whatever the gas/electric issue is there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Fitnessworx on tramore road. A bit outside city centre but ok if driving. €10 payg

• Advertisement

snotboogie wrote: »
    Still closed for due to whatever the gas/electric issue is there

They reopened nearly two weeks ago.

Advertisement