Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speak to a branch?

Options
  • 24-09-2019 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

Why s it not possible to speak to someone in a branch by phone?

I have a foreign currency order in a bank that I wish to check in the branch. is there anyway to contact the branch in question without 1)putting through another currency order(which i do not need) and awaiting a call back to speak to someone?

or 2) speaking to a member of the customer service team and hope they pass on the message? which never happens anyway

Why is it not possible to just contact the branch directly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Why s it not possible to speak to someone in a branch by phone?

I have a foreign currency order in a bank that I wish to check in the branch. is there anyway to contact the branch in question without 1)putting through another currency order(which i do not need) and awaiting a call back to speak to someone?

or 2) speaking to a member of the customer service team and hope they pass on the message? which never happens anyway

Why is it not possible to just contact the branch directly?
    Hi bennyl10, 

Thanks for checking in with us here on Boards.

Our Customer Service Team would service all the calls for the branches. Please be assured that if you were speaking to one of my colleagues they will contact the branch on your behalf. 

If you wish for a call back or to check on the status of your currency order, this can be arranged with the branch by our customer service team. 

The Customer Service Team can be contacted by phone on 0818 365 365, or by secure message on your 365 online account (on laptop/computer) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, 
    Aisling. 

Advertisement