Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,006 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Looks like Trump got a Ukranian investigation after all.

Ukraine opens criminal probe into possible surveillance of ex-US ambassador

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I think that Ken Starr is a lunatic, I really think that Ken Starr is a disaster... I really think that Ken Starr was terrible.
    Guess who?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Guess who?

Another good tweet (from today):
    https://twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1218192875931959296

---
    Seems like Epstein's lawyer pal Dershowitz is on the team (sex predator defender 1) along with Robbie Ray (stalker), and Starr (fired from Baylor for failure to pursue rape cases.) And Pam Bondi, I guess for advice on cheating.

Dream team indeed, but unless there are witnesses, they're just paid actors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Boggles wrote: »
    Looks like Trump got a Ukranian investigation after all.
    Facking hell, sounds like a hit was being planned on the Ambassador.

All based on the tweets of someone who was sectioned last year at a Trump resort, as he was running around saying the secret service were about to whack him. Yeah, good luck with that ...

Anyway, seems Trump is not letting the impeachmentapalooza get him down, seems in great spirits:

https://twitter.com/MattBatzel/status/1218213584070639617

And why wouldn't he be with so made campaign promises kept:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1217985357553315841

All based on the tweets of someone who was sectioned last year at a Trump resort, as he was running around saying the secret service were about to whack him. Yeah, good luck with that ...

Anyway, seems Trump is not letting the impeachmentapalooza get him down, seems in great spirits:

https://twitter.com/MattBatzel/status/1218213584070639617

And why wouldn't he be with so made campaign promises kept:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1217985357553315841

Your posts (twitter dumps) have gone full Fox News.

Seriously? You must be on a wind up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,168 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That was a good reception with LSU, the coach as some voice.

Your posts (twitter dumps) have gone full Fox News.

Seriously? You must be on a wind up.

First tweet: to show Trump today in good spirits the weekend before his Senate trial.

Second tweet: to show how impeaching him is absurd given the outstanding job he has done in three years despite the constant harassment and obstruction from democrats.

I can assure you, I ain't on a 'wind up'.

The truth has a habit of winding those up who post untruths though.

First tweet: to show Trump today in good spirits the weekend before his Senate trial.

Second tweet: to show how impeaching him is absurd given the outstanding job he has done in three years despite the constant harassment and obstruction from democrats.

Jaysus, I was hoping you were, the alternative reason isn't great TBF.

https://twitter.com/ChrisJZullo/status/1217988664380338176

Pretty much the worst economic results, other than GWB, he of the unfunded wars including one under false pretenses, and economic collapse, if you just consider think about deficits and jobs. Good for stock prices though. And the jobs are dominantly gig economy.

He is amazing. I don't know where he gets the time.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

• Advertisement

Jaysus, I was hoping you were, the alternative reason isn't great TBF.

Rather odd that a user who would insinuate that Trump was looking to have an ambassador assassinated, would ask someone else if they were on a wind up, but here we are.
    Igotadose wrote: »
    Pretty much the worst economic results, other than GWB, he of the unfunded wars including one under false pretenses, and economic collapse, if you just consider think about deficits and jobs. Good for stock prices though. And the jobs are dominantly gig economy.

lol.

tvo.jpg

Rather odd that a user who would insinuate that Trump was looking to have an ambassador assassinated, would ask someone else if they were on a wind up, but here we are.

No I didn't.

But what is odd is an Irish citizen spending every day re-posting Trump propaganda.

Someone called it "Bad Orange man beat me harder" syndrome.

That's as apt as I have seen it described.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

No I didn't.

But what is odd is an Irish citizen spending every day re-posting Trump propaganda.

Someone called it "Bad Orange man beat me harder" syndrome.

That's as apt as I have seen it described.
    I would genuinely love to scroll through his Twitter feed. I'd say it's incredible

No I didn't.

Eh, yeah you did. You said: "lol. "sounds like a hit was being planned on the Ambassador" and given that these clowns are saying Trump wanted rid of her for one reason, so Ukraine would investigate the Bidens, then what else would you be suggesting? That they were planning a hit themselves?

Yeah, own your words. You know damn well what you were suggesting when you said it sounded like a hit on her was being planned.
    Billy Mays wrote: »
    I would genuinely love to scroll through his Twitter feed. I'd say it's incredible

Ah, here we go with the ad hominems. Suprise surprise. Sure ye have little else.

And "trump propaganda" ??!! :P

Look, and this applies to all you anti-Trumpers: I know it must stick in your craw that Trump is doing an excellent job, and keeping so many promises that he made on the campaign trail, but you should really suck it up as it's embarrassing to see people try and pretend his economy is not doing great, especially from folks who quite recently were proclaiming that he was about to sink the economy with tariffs.

What is it with liberals and supporting lies? Russia Collusion hoax, obstruction of justice lies, Kavanaugh assault accusations, etc etc, ya'll will jump on anything to try and suggest that Trump is not fit for office and meanwhile he's knocking it out of the park.

Senate trial will be another asswhooping for the leftists too. As of course will be November.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Can’t be real.

Eh, yeah you did. You said: "lol. "sounds like a hit was being planned on the Ambassador" and given that these clowns are saying Trump wanted rid of her for one reason, so Ukraine would investigate the Bidens, then what else would you be suggesting? That they were planning a hit themselves?

Yeah, own your words. You know damn well what you were suggesting when you said it sounded like a hit on her was being planned.

Ah, here we go with the ad hominems. Suprise surprise. Sure ye have little else.

And "trump propaganda" ??!! :P

Look, and this applies to all you anti-Trumpers: I know it must stick in your craw that Trump is doing an excellent job, and keeping so many promises that he made on the campaign trail, but you should really suck it up as it's embarrassing to see people try and pretend his economy is not doing great, especially from folks who quite recently were proclaiming that he was about to sink the economy with tariffs.

What is it with liberals and supporting lies? Russia Collusion hoax, obstruction of justice lies, Kavanaugh assault accusations, etc etc, ya'll will jump on anything to try and suggest that Trump is not fit for office and meanwhile he's knocking it out of the park.

Senate trial will be another asswhooping for the leftists too. As of course will be November.

Jaysus that is different level ranting and raving. :eek:

We'll leave it there so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

“Believe what they do, not what they say”

Trump says some crazy $hit, but what he does is explicitly advantageous.

That is why he'll triumph over the impeachment witch-hunt and win in November.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

How much of that extra border wall has he managed to build? A rough percentage will do. And how much has Mexico paid for it?

Why is Hillary still roaming the streets?

Why are world leaders, literally and on camera laughing at him? He said that he would stop that despite the fact world leaders weren't laughing anywhere near as much as they did at his predecessors.

I have more but I don't want to overwhelm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

lol.

tvo.jpg

What do those numbers even mean? Are they an average? Are they highs or lows?

I had a quick look at the bureau of labour statistics page and their stats don't tally with this picture.

Is this some Turning Point USA garbage that you found on MAGA twitter? If it is, you really need to learn how to use the internet properly. I often have to help my parents safely navigate the internet so it's nothing to be ashamed about.

• Advertisement

More from Lev Parnas, trove of messages between him and Derek Harvey, Nunes' consigliere. Harvey's gonna have some 'splaining to do. As should Nunes. Note he's not part of the Senate defense team.

Some pretty amazing messages there.
    "$ would get grafted by UKR officials in exchange for $ then given to Clinton Foundation or other social justice causes."

"we need to get this to John Solomon"
    "

Apparently, Skype didn't work too well for Parnas so he used Facetime :P

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploadedfiles/document_production_lev_parnas_january_17_2020_whatsapp_excerpts_harvey_with_attachments.pdf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

What is it with Trumper's who can't understand that Trump is a self serving, pathological liar who has verifiably committed crimes? His lies are well documented. There are literal armies of journalists who document those lies and correct them with facts of which there are now over 12,000 verifiable lies made by that lunatic.
    He and his family aren't allowed to operate a charity anymore as he misused it and took money to pay for his campaign and other business debts which is obvously illegal. He also used some of the money to purchase a portrait of himself, lol. His children were ordered to take training on the actual function of a CHARITY, which shouldn't have to be explained. He was fined $2mil dollars for his stupidity on that one.
    He stokes racism. He's mocked those with disabilities. Whenever he speaks it's not even coherent and sniffs about like a cokehead. He's a sexist and an alleged rapist/assaulter accused by over 25 women. We all heard for ourselves that he sexually assaults women and does what he likes, ffs.
    Russian collusion is verified, by 17 US intelligence agencies?? Trump publicly called on Russia's help to interfere for him.
    As for Kavanaugh, he did it. No one comes forward in the way Dr. Blasey Ford (who has a very credible background and reputation) did to put herself in the firing line for no reason, affecting her life and her family's life and having to go into hiding due to death threats and have 24/7 security. Sickening he "got away with it" and was confirmed anyway, but history shows that is often the outcome and women are vilified which is why so many never come forward.
    Trump said on the campaign trail he'd never go on holidays (Like Obama) and yet the American tax payer has forked out 11 million dollars for his golf trips to his own resorts of course and has spent over double the amount of time on a golf course than Obama
    "During his campaign for the Oval Office, Trump claimed that as president, he would be too busy working to have time for any vacations at all. “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to two Trump-owned courses. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”
    Lol.
    Don't get me started on the absolute disgrace and disgust of his immigration policies and what that does to the families and children at their southern border. Entire generations of people traumatized, missing children never to be reunited, and death. The money wasted on trying to build a wall (that he claimed Mexico would pay for) that is apparently impenetrable (children have scaled his prototype) and has negative ecological impacts.
    I have more important things to do this morning so even though I could keep going, I'm out of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Stateofyou wrote: »
    What is it with Trumper's who can't understand that Trump is a self serving, pathological liar who has verifiably committed crimes? His lies are well documented. T.
    They're called trumptards for a reason

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Can we start using "President Trump" instead of Trump ?

Hopefully the Mods can start enforcing this rule please.

#Trump 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 16,608 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

ebbsy wrote: »

#Trump 2020

Jaysus, state of this post!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

#Trump 2020

You should be grateful we are calling him Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

#Trump 2020

Should you not follow your own advice?

#President Trump 2020

#AnyoneButTrump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

#Trump 2020

Mod enforcement... hahhhahahaha….. This isn't North Korea.

When the presidency is earned fairly instead of using a foreign country's interference and also losing the popular vote by over 3million votes, doesn't violate the oath he swore to uphold and actually puts people over personal profit and deals - then he will have earned the title. He's a fraud, a failed "business man" who hides behind the hidden truth of his tax returns which would expose him. He's a heartless, unintelligent fool, even attracted to his own daughter. Sick. His economic policies have only favored the richest 1% of their country. He's a racist, sexist piece of garbage not fit to run a business let alone a country. He constantly demonstrates that he can't string a coherent sentence together. He makes a fool of himself and his country on any international stage.
    #fakepresident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Winning_Stroke

I'm pretty certain President Trump is going to win in November. I can't believe the Democrats have narrowed their options to such a poor bunch. I think they'll probably settle on a Biden/Harris ticket, and that's bloody shocking to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

You should be grateful we are calling him Trump.

If we're going to have an enforced title for Trump, may I suggest "That Gobshíte"?

Advertisement