Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Great opening so far by Trumps lawyers. The adults have finally entered the room.

There should be an investigation into the Democrat House managers and if any of them are lawyers they should be disbarred.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,006 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

notobtuse wrote: »
    Great opening so far by Trumps lawyers. The adults have finally entered the room.

I counted half dozen lies so far?

Couple of outlets live fact checking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

There should be an investigation into the Democrat House managers and if any of them are lawyers they should be disbarred.

You really haven't a deep (or shallow) comprehension of the workings of these proceedings have?

Based on what you've said here, or previous posts

To be fair to Jay Sekulow he has done "a lot" for charities.

How to Get Rich Suing For Jesus

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Have they compared Trump to Jesus yet?

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    I counted half dozen lies so far?

Couple of outlets live fact checking it.

I'm curious... did those outlets you speak of live fact check the House Democrat managers fantacies?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

duploelabs wrote: »
    You really haven't a deep (or shallow) comprehension of the workings of these proceedings have?

Based on what you've said here, or previous posts

I know the democtat's outright lies and contrived misleading statements given as their 'case' should be investigated.

The democrats opened the door to Hunter Biden's actions in the matter in their prostituon prosecution. If he's not called as a witness the Senate now has reason to investigate him to prove the validity of their statements.

Have they compared Trump to Jesus yet?

Not yet I don't think.

But the Republican Party are about to make Trump a King.

It is beyond bizarre.

I'm curious... did those outlets you speak of live fact check the House Democrat managers fantacies?

Lies are lies son, facts are facts.

I know the democtat's outright lies and contrived misleading statements given as their 'case' should be investigated.

The democrats opened the door to Hunter Biden's actions in the matter in their prostituon prosecution. If he's not called as a witness the Senate now has reason to investigate him to prove the validity of their statements.

Should Trump testify?

• Advertisement

Not yet I don't think.

But the Republican Party are about to make Trump a King.

It is beyond bizarre.

He’ll eventually take them all down with him.

Lies are lies son, facts are facts.

I take it from your answer they didn't.

Should Trump testify?

Why should he... giving ligitamcy to a purely political witch hunt our Founding Fathers warned of.

He's already won!

He’ll eventually take them all down with him.

"Head on a Pike"

Jesus could it be any clearer to them.

Why should he... giving ligitamcy to a purely political witch hunt our Founding Fathers warned of.

He's already won!

So hunter Biden, who had nothing to do with this, should testify.
    But Trump, who the trial is about, shouldn’t testify.
    Wonderful logic.

*I find it very easy when you use their own words again them*

So hunter Biden, who had nothing to do with this, should testify.
    But Trump, who the trial is about, shouldn’t testify.
    Wonderful logic.

*I find it very easy when you use their own words again them*

It's quite simple. Having Hunter Biden testify would undoubtedly indicate Biden (both him and his father) quid pro quo corruption which would prove Trump's actions were both warranted and a duty of his office.

It's quite simple. Having Hunter Biden testify would undoubtedly indicate Biden (both him and his father) quid pro quo corruption which would prove Trump's actions were both warranted and a duty of his office.

The European Union, the IMF and several American allies were all in on it.

:pac::pac::pac:

Again for reasons of reality.

Trump didn't want an investigation, he wanted an announcement of an investigation.

The European Union, the IMF and several American allies were all in on it.

:pac::pac::pac:

Great rebuttal... Right out of the Adam Shiff playbook.

Great rebuttal... Right out of the Adam Shiff playbook.

American foreign policy, World Economic Entities, the EU, multiple US Allies.

Versus

Ruddy and some goons running around the Ukraine.

:D

Arise King Trump!

What do you think the Bidens have to say on trumps abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?
    Also why would Hunter Biden indicate Joe Bidens “Quid pro quo”, seeing as he said it publicly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

Sure, let Biden testify, provided Trump does the same and doesn't run chicken

Arise King Trump!

More like Life Of Brian. :rolleyes:;)

woohoo!!! wrote: »
    Sure, let Biden testify, provided Trump does the same and doesn't run chicken

The Republican Party by Trumps blunt order will not let anyone testify.

They will have taken Impeachment out of the constitution.

Again, That is the Republican Party.

Let that sink in for a minute.

And they are wrapping up early.

People can only take so much fiction, I suppose.

And they are wrapping up early.

People can only take so much fiction, I suppose.

Facts are facts, son.

Facts are facts, son.

They sure are, enjoy your Monarchy going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,695 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Not a single piece of exculpatory evidence presented by the WH defence.

They have slung mud at the Dem's, called out the motivation for the impeachment but not at any point have they presented any rebuttal or refutation of the actual actions undertaken or charges laid.

The fact that Parnas' and the continuing drip of detail since has completely undermined Trump's stated position only further undermines the defence.
    Not that any actual defence has taken place or even been floated yet, other than Trump can do what he pleases...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,695 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Alternative Facts are facts, son.

FYP

They sure are, enjoy your Monarchy going forward.

I'm sure several senators are thanking Trumps lawyers so they can get back to the campaign trail. Seems odd though they would continue in their campaign efforts since they're mere subjects in a monarchy, eh?

• Advertisement

I'm sure several senators are thanking Trumps lawyers so they can get back to the campaign trail. Seems odd though they would continue in their campaign efforts since they're mere subjects in a monarchy, eh?

Who says King Trump will abdicate the throne? ;)

Again the Republican Party are about to remove Impeachment from the constitution going forward.

Let that sink in.

Advertisement