Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Aww, you never got to the end. Get to the back of the class.

Enlighten me then. What's the general gist of the video? Most people aren't keen on being Jordan Petersoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Enlighten me then. What's the general gist of the video? Most people aren't keen on being Jordan Petersoned.

He kind of covers it all. You really do have to watch it, it's complicated.
    He covers the involvement of Alexandria Chalupa, she's a friend of the whistleblower, I didn't know how involved she was.
    I'd love to know who put Manafort forward for the Trump job.

The only thing he's wrong about is...it's a piggin' blackboard!

He kind of covers it all. You really do have to watch it, it's complicated.
    He covers the involvement of Alexandria Chalupa, she's a friend of the whistleblower, I didn't know how involved she was.
    I'd love to know who put Manafort forward for the Trump job.

The only thing he's wrong about is...it's a piggin' blackboard!

Surely if there is something in there you could explain it in some way? I'm not taking part in an argumentum ad youtubem.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Let's forget all the credible and consistent testimony because some rando with a youtube channel really knows what's going on.

Glenn Beck... Uhuh.

Trump-Is-Lying.jpg

Surely if there is something in there you could explain it in some way? I'm not taking part in an argumentum ad youtubem.
    Obama organises illegal IMF loan for Ukraine.
    Puts Biden in charge.
    Biden fires AG.
    Democrats collude with Ukraine.
    Comedian wins election.
    New AG uncovers 7 billion fraud involving Biden's son, Soros and others.
    Recently fired American ambassador refuses to allow Ukrainian team to travel to America with evidence.
    Put Trump's NSC phone call in somewhere.
    Biden and the Democrats are terrified that Trump will uncover the truth to the public.

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    Glenn Beck... Uhuh. Quote/]

Right, according to this guy?

2Ve9jQM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,268 ✭✭✭Cody montana

2Ve9jQM.jpg

Who's that?

Dat the leaker.

Glenn Beck... Uhuh.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Isn't that the guy who used to be bonkers, then stopped being bonkers for a while and then went back to being bonkers?

Dat the leaker.

And?
    Everything he said turned out to be true.

• Advertisement

And?

He's a former intelligence liar.
    When did he listen to the call?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. Isn't that the guy who used to be bonkers, then stopped being bonkers for a while and then went back to being bonkers?

Yep, that's the one. Actually I remember a vid of him and Samantha Bee holding hands and endorsing HRC as Beck became a Never Trumper. He started life as a left-wing radio commentator and has been all over the map, has his own network (I think - Blaze TV or some such), redid himself as some sort of evangelical preachy type at one point.

I remember one of his vids where he was on and on about Obama being the head of an 'Oligachy.' Seems his producers couldn't spell "Oligarch." Hilarious.

Yep, that's the one. Actually I remember a vid of him and Samantha Bee holding hands and endorsing HRC as Beck became a Never Trumper. He started life as a left-wing radio commentator and has been all over the map, has his own network (I think - Blaze TV or some such), redid himself as some sort of evangelical preachy type at one point.

I remember one of his vids where he was on and on about Obama being the head of an 'Oligachy.' Seems his producers couldn't spell "Oligarch." Hilarious.

It has pictures!

He's a former intelligence liar.
    When did he listen to the call?

Again, everything he said turned out to be true.
    6 witnesses have confirmed it, including some who listened on the call.

Open hearings starting soon. :D

Again, everything he said turned out to be true.
    6 witnesses have confirmed it, including some who listened on the call.

Open hearings starting soon. :D

But he didn't actually listen to the call did he?

If they're anything like Vindman, good luck with that.

But he didn't actually listen to the call did he?

If they're anything like Vindman, good luck with that.

Did anyone claim that he listened to the call?

Did anyone claim that he listened to the call?
    Why are they calling him a whistleblower?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,433 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Why are they calling him a whistleblower?

Vindman is not a whistleblower. Not sure where you gathered that

Overheal wrote: »
    Vindman is not a whistleblower. Not sure where you gathered that
    From the thread.
    Goes with the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

They said Trump tried to "solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election" - that hasn't turned out to be true, unless you want to make the ridiculous leap that if someone who is running for president is involved in alleged corruption within a foreign country, the US president cannot ask that country's leaders to look into that alleged corruption as that would then qualify as "soliciting interference" in the upcoming election.

It's preposterous and the Senate will deal with facts, not things which are purely incidental in nature. You would have thought the left would have learned this after the Russia-Trump collusion nonsense which they all got their hopes up over, only to be dashed, but no, they seem destined to repeat the same mistakes all over again, no doubt with Broadway readings of testimony from the ambassadors after it all blows up their face.

• Advertisement

They said Trump tried to "solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election" - that hasn't turned out to be true, unless you want to make the ridiculous leap that if someone who is running for president is involved in alleged corruption within a foreign country, the US president cannot ask that country's leaders to look into that alleged corruption as that would then qualify as "soliciting interference" in the upcoming election.

It's preposterous and the Senate will deal with facts, not things which are purely incidental in nature. You would have thought the left would have learned this after the Russia-Trump collusion nonsense which they all got their hopes up over, only to be dashed, but no, they seem destined to repeat the same mistakes all over again, no doubt with Broadway readings of testimony from the ambassadors after it all blows up their face.

Do you understand that conflicts of interest exist and there are federal laws to combat them? Or is this all lost on your non-American insight of my country’s civics?

Glenn Beck... Uhuh. Quote/]

2Ve9jQM.jpg

https://twitter.com/R_D/status/1192487503661420544

Now. What did we learn?

Do you understand that conflicts of interest exist and there are federal laws to combat them?

lol. The irony. Do the names Joe and Hunter mean anything to you? :P
    There were many public warnings. When Burisma announced the appointment of the younger Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer in May 2014, it drew criticism in the Washington Post and elsewhere.

When the vice president went to Kyiv in December 2015, The Wall Street Journal reported on the conflict of interest, quoting a Ukrainian anticorruption official: “If an investigator sees the son of the vice president of the United States is part of the management of a company . . . that investigator will be uncomfortable pushing the case forward.”

President Obama, Mr. Kerry and national security adviser Susan Rice also bear responsibility. Were they blind to the conflict of interest or simply unwilling to tell good old Uncle Joe that his son’s activities were problematic?

lol. The irony. Do the names Joe and Hunter mean anything to you? :P

Well by your logic they clearly did nothing wrong and all their actions were 100% perfect.

Don't trust red squiggly lines?

Tim pool covers some testimonies in this.
    I don't agree with his view that Trump's call was inappropriate.

Well by your logic they clearly did nothing wrong and all their actions were 100% perfect.

Poor comprehension of my posts if you think by my logic they did no wrong.

I certainly think Joe most likely did nothing wrong threatening to withhold the aid and was just following Obama's wishes with respect to corruption, but the whole Burisma thing is a different kettle of fish entirely and needs looking into for damn sure.

Poor comprehension of my posts if you think by my logic they did no wrong.

I certainly think Joe most likely did nothing wrong threatening to withhold the aid and was just following Obama's wishes with respect to corruption, but the whole Burisma thing is a different kettle of fish entirely and needs looking into for damn sure.

We agree, but it’s been investigated already. It’s now just a fishing expedition, and we’re learning from released testimony Ukraine was to theme their White House lawn announcement around “investigations, Biden, and Clinton.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/transcript-trump-wanted-ukrainian-president-to-mention-hillary-clinton-in-public-announcement/

Maybe it’s for another thread but nobody has clearly outlined what Biden is suspected of being guilty of - aside from the $1B loan gambit, which you and I disagreed I think isn’t central to any need that would justify an investigation into Burisma? What would the scope of a Burisma probe now be?

Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet.

Oh dear.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-was-biden-guest-at-state-department-banquet

• Advertisement

Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet.

Oh dear.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-was-biden-guest-at-state-department-banquet

Alleged identity.

Also I don’t understand the relevance? Here’s Donald Trump at the White House Correspondents Dinner hosted by Barrack Obama - COLLUSION????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/entertainment/trump-jokes-from-the-2011-white-house-correspondents-dinner/2016/04/27/6a4384de-0bec-11e6-bc53-db634ca94a2a_video.html

The alleged whistleblower is a federal officer serving in the DC area I have no doubt he’s attended various functions. Probably even had lunch at that PizzaGate place (oh my!)

Advertisement