Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

I'd like to talk about what the relevance of literally a word of what you post is to the thread at hand. Can we start there?

I get it now, you're on the sauce!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

So nothing. You have nothing to contribute, no point to make, no coherent opinion. Nothing. I get it now. Distract, deflect, etc.

Fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I'm genuinely curious as to why someone who isn't American, doesn't live in the US or has never lived there has such a love and passion for defending Trump?

Double standards. The exact same can be said as to why someone who isn't American, doesn't live in the US or has never lived there has such a love and passion in hating Trump?

It's ok to hate him tho. The collective does. But if you support him you're meat with statements like yours.

Lived in Boston and Florida so I guess that's me Trump card.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

So nothing. You have nothing to contribute, no point to make, no coherent opinion. Nothing. I get it now. Distract, deflect, etc.

Fun.
    uBuZJqz.jpg

Double standards. The exact same can be said as to why someone who isn't American, doesn't live in the US or has never lived there has such a love and passion in hating Trump?

It's ok to hate him tho. The collective does. But if you support him you're meat with statements like yours.

Lived in Boston and Florida so I guess that's me Trump card.
    Contrary to what you might think, there's no free meat. There is nobody posting here or in politics that "has such a love an passion in hating Trump" at all... unless you think objective facts and reality are "hating".

• Advertisement

uBuZJqz.jpg

Ok. Cool. Run off back to the comments section of the journal.ie will you?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,136 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I get it now, you're on the sauce!

Spencerfreeman do not post in this thread again. I will spend some time reviewing your posts in the thread later on and further sanctions may follow

• Registered Users Posts: 82,433 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

who?

Overheal wrote: »
    who?
    Full disclosure, I'm a wealthy (thanks Soros), libtard, coastal elite who lives in West Hollywood and Dublin's leafy South city. I simply cannot be trusted.

Oh. I also voted for Clinton. :(

who?

what are you, an owl?

• Advertisement

what are you, an owl?

I am asking you which poster you are referring to in your previous snide remarks

what are you, an owl?
    Rural broadband must be great if the owls are posting here finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Is it me or does every day bring a new impeachable offense , also how the **** are some of his kids not in jail.

I wonder if we will see an actual impeachment.

I am asking you which poster you are referring to in your previous snide remarks

Maybe have a look at who I replied to, so you can get an idea ?? Snide remarks? I responded once to that posters comment and not yourself. If you think that it was a snide comment, maybe ignore it as it was not for you?

Oh. I also voted for Clinton. :(

This explains it all. Trump is your president until 2024.

Maybe have a look at who I replied to get an idea ??

What evidence do you have for saying the poster "hates Trump?"

woosh

What evidence do you have for saying the poster "hates Trump?"

Re-read the post love. I never said the poster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,292 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Tell me what makes you think that?

woosh

Brilliant

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJYUT-GlwyF1ktcPuzXFczWfZ0_vvMpzj1NISIp3-71DI1ijonBA&s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Calhoun wrote: »

I wonder if we will see an actual impeachment.
    Probably not.....not for lack of evidence but just the Republicans will vote against it.

Totally morally corrupt party, will do anything to stay in power hence their continued support for ManBaby Trump.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Probably not.....not for lack of evidence but just the Republicans will vote against it.

Totally morally corrupt party, will do anything to stay in power hence their continued support for ManBaby Trump.

Beggars belief that they wont, its like they are following him over the edge. Some of the stuff he has done is crazy, for a country so big on treason i would say there is a case for the whole clan to be behind bars for a long time.

Calhoun wrote: »
    for a country so big on treason i would say there is a case for the whole clan to be behind bars for a long time.
    Can't get over the fact they have let slide Russian interference..because they have a man in power

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

Can't get over the fact they have let slide Russian interference..because they have a man in power

The party relies on a finger on the voting scales. They've openly admitted and the evidence supports that when voter turnout is high, Republicans lose. Their party is currently based on riling up about a fifth of voting Americans and making them diehard sportsfans of owning the libs

The party relies on a finger on the voting scales. They've openly admitted and the evidence supports that when voter turnout is high, Republicans lose. Their party is currently based on riling up about a fifth of voting Americans and making them diehard sportsfans of owning the libs

Quite scary when you have the likes of Kushner giving permission to the Saudi's in the Khashoggi case. Its like screw democracy as long as we own liberals.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I'm genuinely curious as to why someone who isn't American, doesn't live in the US or has never lived there has such a love and passion for defending Trump?

Nice deflection. I am not a Trump defender. I am a Truth defender, and as long sanctimonious liars continue to say Trump is something which the evidence is he is not, and that he has said and done things which he clearly has not, then I'll continue to point that out.

Lots of users on Boards not from America that continually express their disdain and hatred for the man and yet I never see users like yourself confronting them, asking why they hate the orange man in the Oval so much. Odd that, that it's just those that are perceived to be his defenders you all have an issue with.
    It might seem silly to you that important people get their news from papers with a good track record ....

lol. A good track record?? The New York Times have destroyed the reputation they once had, as has The Wapo. They are not impartial journalists they are activists. Sure the latter called Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" and the former were recently caught planning their 'Trump is a racist narrative for 2020:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/new-york-times-chief-outlines-coverage-shift-from-trump-russia-to-trump-racism

No wonder you swallowed the Russian-Trump collusion nonsense if you think they're the purveyors of truth. Only last week you were even posting one of their journalists' tweets which had a clip of Trump edited to make it appear as if he had been snubbed, but he'd been anything but. And you have the cheek to say others post tweets of questionable quality. Ha!
    ..when your Donald wants actual news, even he gets it from the NYT. and WaPo.

Well, like CNN, they unfortunately have something of a monopoly, but he does what he can to hold the purveyors of agenda soaked lies to account and see that there are some consquences for their unprofessionalism and clear lack of integrity.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-tell-federal-agencies-to-cut-new-york-times-washington-post-subscriptions-11571937831

Let's be honest, the tail now wags the dog at the NYT. Tail of course being the left::

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-york-times-changes-headline-on-trump-shooting-response-after-presidential-candidates-call-them-out

I am not a Trump defender. I am a Truth defender,

lulz:rolleyes:

You get regularily get spanked for posting rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

I am not a Trump defender. I am a Truth defender
    tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Nice deflection. I am not a Trump defender. I am a Truth defender, and as long sanctimonious liars continue to say Trump is something which the evidence is he is not, and that he has said and done things which he clearly has not, then I'll continue to point that out.

Lots of users on Boards not from America that continually express their disdain and hatred for the man and yet I never see users like yourself confronting them, asking why they hate the orange man in the Oval so much. Odd that, that it's just those that are perceived to be his defenders you all have an issue with.

lol. A good track record?? The New York Times have destroyed the reputation they once had, as has The Wapo. They are not impartial journalists they are activists. Sure the latter called Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" and the former were recently caught planning their 'Trump is a racist narrative for 2020:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/new-york-times-chief-outlines-coverage-shift-from-trump-russia-to-trump-racism

No wonder you swallowed the Russian-Trump collusion nonsense if you think they're the purveyors of truth. Only last week you were even posting one of their journalists' tweets which had a clip of Trump edited to make it appear as if he had been snubbed, but he'd been anything but. And you have the cheek to say others post tweets of questionable quality. Ha!

Well, like CNN, they unfortunately have something of a monopoly, but he does what he can to hold the purveyors of agenda soaked lies to account and see that there are some consquences for their unprofessionalism and clear lack of integrity.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-tell-federal-agencies-to-cut-new-york-times-washington-post-subscriptions-11571937831

Let's be honest, the tail now wags the dog at the NYT. Tail of course being the left::

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-york-times-changes-headline-on-trump-shooting-response-after-presidential-candidates-call-them-out
    So what would you consider to be honest media?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

dinorebel wrote: »
    So what would you consider to be honest media?

Randos on twitter, evidently.

Advertisement