Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islam is right about Women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

WB Yokes wrote: »
    Liam Cunnigham is an out and out gob****e.

we'll he does follow Joe Loughnannes front for PbP so....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

we'll he does follow Joe Loughnannes front for PbP so....

Ah good old Joe, the self-styled anti racism campaigner who uses the terms 'Brit' and 'Tan' against those who disagree with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I can't wait for the sequel:
    "Mohammed was white"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

biko wrote: »
    I can't wait for the sequel:
    "Mohammed was white"

Probably about the same shade of white as Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

5 mins is all the sequel took to trigger a leftist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Woodsie1 wrote: »

Is the aim to trigger people. What for? Is it baiting people on the internet because you feel so insignificant in your life. This thread is interesting study in impotence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

It doenst take much at all look at the thread, butthurt people with their snide attempts at insulting people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭HailSatan

meeeeh wrote: »
    Is the aim to trigger people. What for? Is it baiting people on the internet because you feel so insignificant in your life. This thread is interesting study in impotence.

Weak effort.

Is Islam right about women?

And another triggered leftist here.
    Defective sense of humour coupled with extreme lack of self awareness.
    The OP is about trolling leftists and getting them worked up.
    Islam is RIGHT about women.
    Go figure,Haha.

NPC's be tripping.

• Advertisement

Go figure,Haha.

I know you agree with what Islam says about women. We all know far right and strands of islam treat women the same and endanger them with their attitudes. But I think it's wrong and I find it sad that somebody who grew in relative prosperity in Ireland would think that. Why do you hate all women including your mother so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

HailSatan wrote: »
    Weak effort.

Can you name any religion that is?

My very 1st post in this thread asks...

Are you automatically far-right if you want to wind up leftists?

Then 3 more posts about winding up leftists
    It was made to wind up leftists.
    It worked going by this thread.
    Great entertainment.
    Go figure,Haha.

And what do ya know,we have a winner!!!
    I know you agree with what Islam says about women. We all know far right and strands of islam treat women the same and endanger them with their attitudes. But I think it's wrong and I find it sad that somebody who grew in relative prosperity in Ireland would think that. Why do you hate all women including your mother so much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Suttree

Lads, I mean this wholeheartedly - would ye' not find a better use for your days than "trolling leftists" on Internet forums? Go for a run, pet a dog, trying talking to a girl - there's a lot more joy to be had in life than buying into this American culture war b*llocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Go figure,Haha.

Its true I would not like to be with a very right wing man as a life partner - awful weirdoes. But fcuk me, I would choose it a million times over being a woman in a fudamentalist Islamic living situation. I dont think being some sort of stepford wifey to some arrogant git even vaguely compares with the possibilty of havong my clitoris cut off, wearing a hideous black bag when in public , not having access to education or health care and being regularly and quite lawfully beaten. It is not just strands of Islam btw which suggests the very odd weirdo here and there- fundamentalist Islam is in the ascendancy. Unfortunately.

I think the flyer points out the cognitive dissonance underlying what is de facto PC enforcement of blasphemy laws. Eg Why are western people not talking about the women imprisoned in Iran for not wearing scarves. Crazy.

Are you brain dead?
    Where have I said I hate women?
    Dumb thick leftists can't even read,haha

Triggered much?

Suttree wrote: »
    Lads, I mean this wholeheartedly - would ye' not find a better use for your days than "trolling leftists" on Internet forums? Go for a run, pet a dog, trying talking to a girl - there's a lot more joy to be had in life than buying into this American culture war b*llocks.

Jesus man,its the posters that are trolling them,the rest of us are sitting back having a right old laugh:pac:

Triggered much?

Well im not really happy being personally attacked for no reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

HailSatan wrote: »
    Weak effort.

Can you name any religion that is?

The various Shakti Sutras like us. Tibetan Buddhism with its Bon mesh is quite groovy for gals. Korean shamanism likes the ladies. Judaism funny enough was progressive re women.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

All this talk on the thread about the “far right” is laughable, go away and examine what the far right consists of. You’d swear Ireland is crawling with closet Nazis. There are many many more people on the far left than they are on the far right but since half the people on this thread think that criticizing Islam is considered “far right” this will never be a discussion.

All ideologies should be up for debate.
    Islam is not exempt from this.

• Advertisement

All this talk on the thread about the “far right” is laughable, go away and examine what the far right consists of. You’d swear Ireland is crawling with closet Nazis. There are many many more people on the far left than they are on the far right but since half the people on this thread think that criticizing Islam is considered “far right” this will never be a discussion.

All ideologies should be up for debate.
    Islam is not exempt from this.

In my case ,ye dont even have to say anything about Islam,just laugh at the leftists is enough to be accused of being far right and hating all women:rolleyes:

Zorya wrote: »
    The various Shakti Sutras like us. Tibetan Buddhism with its Bon mesh is quite groovy for gals. Korean shamanism likes the ladies. Judaism funny enough was progressive re women.

Dont the Hindus have a love goddess too?
    Rati?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

This all started from Irish people who spend their lives on 4chan.

They literally have nothing better to be at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Suttree

Jesus man,its the posters that are trolling them,the rest of us are sitting back having a right old laugh:pac:

I know, I know it's gas. C'mere I know life can be tough sometimes and it's easy to get sucked into triggering the leftists, but if you ever need someone to go for a pint with, let me know. I'll be there for you.

I love you.

I know, I know it's gas. C'mere I know life can be tough sometimes and it's easy to get sucked into triggering the leftists, but if you ever need someone to go for a pint with, let me know. I'll be there for you.

I love you.

Thanks for the concern but as you can tell from the thread triggering leftists isnt very hard at all.
    I can sit and laugh at crusty leftys because my life isnt tough.

Ive everything I need,so ill politely refuse your kind offer of a pint.

Try harder next time
    1/10;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,385 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Asks a question, is given an answer, says they don't want the answer. :rolleyes:

I’ve no interest in researching Islam. Neither do most of the posters in the thread but I’m at least being honest that I’ve no interest.

The thread is notionally about women and Islam and is an actual fact a thread about how stupid the left is. Propped up with pretty wild caricatures of “the left”.

There’s absolutely no need to spend time researching Islam to bash “the left”. Why bother?

Anyway. The left are to blame for Islam being right about women. Bloody left, at it again. Amiright?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭HailSatan

Ive everything I need,so ill politely refuse your kind offer of a pint.

Try harder next time
    1/10;)

There's ALWAYS one of these guys offering to meet for a pint, a shoulder to cry on, ice cream, a weekend in the country if you wear this little outfit...

Always in these arguments and always from the same side of the argument.

Very strange stuff

I’ve no interest in researching Islam. Neither do most of the posters in the thread but I’m at least being honest that I’ve no interest.

The thread is notionally about women and Islam and is an actual fact a thread about how stupid the left is. Propped up with pretty wild caricatures of “the left”.

There’s absolutely no need to spend time researching Islam to bash “the left”. Why bother?

Anyway. The left are to blame for Islam being right about women. Bloody left, at it again. Amiright?

Nope, you are still as wrong as when you asked that same question a few hours ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Who’s defending Islam’s treatment of women though? What’s typical of the “left” as you say is literally not bothering to look up to look up Islam’s treatment of women... do yourself a favor, spend two minutes researching it then come back. It’s all points scoring though isn’t it?

Advertisement