Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to tarmac a driveway

Options
  • 25-09-2019 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what would be the approx cost to tarmac a driveway circa 80sq meters

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

How long is a piece of string?

I don't know much about tarmac, but the cost will depend on exactly what has to be done. Does it have to be dug for drainage, is it brand new and need layers of work done or is it just a top layer, do you need kerbing, etc...

Best thing is probably to ring someone for a quote. I've heard good things about Butlers : https://www.facebook.com/butlerstarmac/

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭CharlieR

just got quoted c 20euro/m sq including bashing out as I have a solid foundation to build off, its a 60mm thick wearing course. Not bad value at all and he was doing the neighbours drive and the quality was good.

There based in Ballincolig

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭stickman1019

Can ya PM me that company for 20$ per sqm please?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Can ya PM me that company for 20$ per sqm please?

Could you pm me this company also please.

Advertisement