Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORK TALKS - EVENTBRITE

Options
  • 25-09-2019 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how the seminars are delivered?

Basically, I'm looking for more things to do around Cork and discovered this event on event brite.

I see on Friday there is a seminar that is free to attend on the future of currency which I would be interested in attending and listening to speakers.

Can I go and just be a fly on the wall and listen to speakers or are audience expected to participate?

Sorry if the questions seems dumb, it's just I've never been to nor heard of this event so I don't know how it goes.

https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/cork-talks-tickets-70895308777?aff=ebdssbcitybrowse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

These events don’t require audience participation, though they can get some good conversations going this way.

Basically, you can be as quiet as you want until you’re more confident in participating, assuming it’s that type of event.

What I would say is that you’ll meet a bunch of other people attending alone, and they may be chatty, so be prepared for some chit chat with a neighbour.

Advertisement