Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement confirming Loan closure

Options
  • 26-09-2019 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dear team, Recently I've repaid remaining amount on my loan acc. I'm looking to obtain statement confirming Loan closure. Could you please advise how can I obtain it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

A statement issues upon cloaure. Closure is not automatic. The account could go into credit. Nobody seems to monitor this. Make enquiries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

luk86lsw10 wrote: »
    Dear team, Recently I've repaid remaining amount on my loan acc. I'm looking to obtain statement confirming Loan closure. Could you please advise how can I obtain it? Thanks in advance.
    Hi luk86lsw10, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Once your loan payments have been complete, and the final payment has been deducted the account will automatically close and a close account statement will be issued out to you. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement