Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm thinking of investing €1000 -- any advice?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Don't ask for guidance if you're not going to take it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,462 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tezos any good. ? What's view on this one.

I'd love to throw some money at something, just to be in the game.

OP Banned.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

OP Banned.

RIP

Made a nice little return today, bought 860 worth at €6.5k yesterday sold it this morning at €1050.
    Not bad for a 24hr bounce.
    My usual trades are crypto to crypto but I had cash laying idle on Revolut waiting to pay a plumber next week and @25% return can't be sniffed at :)

banie01 wrote: »
    Made a nice little return today, bought 860 worth at €6.5k yesterday sold it this morning at €1050.
    Not bad for a 24hr bounce.
    My usual trades are crypto to crypto but I had cash laying idle on Revolut waiting to pay a plumber next week and @25% return can't be sniffed at :)

Revolut is very handy for those kind of pumps alright ! Fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sheepsh4gger

If you don't know what you're doing you're just providing liquidity for people like me. If you need to ask for advice you're already starting off on the wrong foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭Speculator

I heard Bitconnect is where it's all at.

No need to thank me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Elite Woad Raider

I made 25% on bitcoin in October. That was in one week. Had I lost 25% chances are I would not of sold. So I don't see what the scaremongering is about. Bitcoin is here to stay.

Advertisement