Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best fox call

• 26-09-2019 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Anyone ever use the best fox call SS and original mouth calls? Are They any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭eoin.d

Bosco22 wrote: »
    Anyone ever use the best fox call SS and original mouth calls? Are They any good?

I use both and find them very good. Takes a bit of practice to master. Although sometimes they have no interest in them. And a big bonus is you dont have to worry about batteries going dead

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Bosco22

Cheers lads I’ll give them a shot. Yeah the ss one looks like a challenge alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

The original fox call is very easy to use. The ss takes a good bit of practice. I think they're both good. The ss is very loud whereas the original is quieter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭ALAN.N

Yes the SS is a brillant call, takes a bit of practise to get used to but when you master it pulls foxes from a long way off , these can be easily made from a piece of SS or any thin metal

• Advertisement

Ordered the two of them. Hope I get the good results. Any tips for using the ss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

I'm out shooting now and have called in 4 from a long way out got 2 so far. Absolutely brilliant call way better than the electric call I have. It is a bit loud but you can sort that by blowing a bit less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Hunter456

great call always bring it with me on nights out shot countless foxes with the SS, but i bring a range of other calls with me aswell original, nordik plain pain and the good old faithful polystyrene on glass to mix it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Eddie B wrote: »

Got it yesterday, can’t seem to get the nack to it😂 I’ll keep trying though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

Bosco22 wrote: »
    Got it yesterday, can’t seem to get the nack to it😂 I’ll keep trying though!

It does take a while but keep trying. Once you get it you'll never forget. A really loud call!

Advertisement